Happy 311 Day

Just wanted to wish everyone a happy 311 Day. Let's all come together and accept everyone for who they are. Be positive and love your life.

What is everyone gonna do to commemorate this holiday?

I've been rocking Grassroots and Soundsystem today. One of the best days of the year.

Do you enjoy being ridiculed?

What the hell is 311 day?

I'm going to see Off With Their Heads and sing along to songs about doing drugs and hating people.

March 11th = 3/11.

As far as being ridiculed goes, I don't really care. I say what I love, and I love 311 :)

Every other year, on the even numbered years, 311 hold a special concert in New Orleans. People from all over the world come to this show. Last year they played around 62 songs, broken up into 3 sets with 2 intermissions.

On the odd numbered years, people who like 311 usually just wear a 311 shirt and listen to 311 all day. Maybe toke up...if that's your thing.

As far as being ridiculed goes, I don't really care. I say what I love, and I love 311 :)

Every other year, on the even numbered years, 311 hold a special concert in New Orleans. People from all over the world come to this show. Last year they played around 62 songs, broken up into 3 sets with 2 intermissions.

On the odd numbered years, people who like 311 usually just wear a 311 shirt and listen to 311 all day. Maybe toke up...if that's your thing.

[image]