Alk 3 VINYL

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its pretty neat. lots of live stuff... the interviews are interesting. song meanings from danny and matt. just stuff like that. i honestly would've bought the cd/dvd myself, anyway. but i ended up getting this for free. is it worth it?? if you LOVE the album, then i would say it is. talks about the beginnings of the band and the logo, 909, the recording and reaction of the album by mike park and brendan kelly. some cool stuff, good old footage.

the cd sounds good. more low end, you can hear more guitar feedback stuff (little things like that)... the drums also seem to have a lot more punch to them.

i only need the blood-pact color.... anyone know where i can find one? i heard sending mike park a nice message might do the trick?

I can get a copy off the blood pact website if you like. PM me if you want, and i'll send you my pay pal info, and i'll ship it along when I get it.

the vinyl comes in on the 26th. mailers are already addressed, customs/delivery conf. stickers are already put on, record jackets/posters/cds are already in them. they just need to slip the appropriate color records in the poly sleeves and be taped up and mailed out. so the end of february was right.

the vinyl comes in on the 26th. mailers are already addressed, customs/delivery conf. stickers are already put on, record jackets/posters/cds are already in them. they just need to slip the appropriate color records in the poly sleeves and be taped up and mailed out. so the end of february was right.

Good deal. I can't wait either way.

Guest scriptedrain
mike said he had the send the inserts to virgil. so i dont know if virg is gonna be doing the same things (stuffing inserts, putting them in poly sleeves, etc).

but the album sounds great.

I must've missed it somewhere along the lines, what's up with the DVD? Is it a coupon you have to cut off an insert still?

i dont get what the big deal is with cutting the insert a bit... i highly doubt youll be cutting out any of the lyrics/artwork. i may send in all 5 of my coupons just because i can... why do i need 5 dvds you ask? i say, who cares!? theyre free and im a sucker for free stuff.

the first post in this thread is

the jackets look amazing, just put together 1400 of them with some great people. another 3000+ to go.

how does that add up when according to mike parks: Vinyl pressing info: 500 Sky Blue/ 500 White/ 500 Clear with Red Splatter/ 500 Half Red, Half Black/ 500 Red with Black Splatter/ 500 Red with Black Smoke

that only equals 3,000, so how after 1400 is there still 3000+ to go?