On the Might Of Princes ?

Guest kevinb

Guest kevinb

Anyone know if they have pressed anything besides

Where You Are And Where You Want To Be ?

I was lucky to get this for $6 on interpunk a while back

i was just wondering about this. i'd love to get my hands on a copy of where you are and where you want to be. anyone selling/trading or know what this generally goes for?

serious? i had this in my distro for literally YEARS until the last one sold not even a week ago. i even discounted them to 5 bucks, cause i had so many and no one ever bought them. ha.

you can find this LP for cheap in places all over. dont pay much for it. rok lok also had these for 5 or 6 bucks for a long time too. not sure if he still has them. forever escaping boredom also had this recently.

Guest noeffinidea

The Water vs. The Anchor is STILL one of my all-time favorite songs, that jam is just pouring with emotion. These guys used to put on some killer shows on LI back in the day!

i was just wondering about this. i'd love to get my hands on a copy of where you are and where you want to be. anyone selling/trading or know what this generally goes for?

serious? i had this in my distro for literally YEARS until the last one sold not even a week ago. i even discounted them to 5 bucks, cause i had so many and no one ever bought them. ha.

you can find this LP for cheap in places all over. dont pay much for it. rok lok also had these for 5 or 6 bucks for a long time too. not sure if he still has them. forever escaping boredom also had this recently.

haha I got a copy from you a couple months ago even. I wish the cd reissues would have been given the vinyl treatment too. they're what really made me want the vinyl. I guess 2009 is their year :D

Don't hold me to it, but I THINK you can still get this from Robotic Empire if you're not picky about color.

pretty positive it was only pressed on black. the way it should be.