New Found Glory/Shai Hulud Split 7" (tour)

http://www.bridge9.com/article/250

Are you going to see New Found Glory with Bayside, Set Your Goals and Shai Hulud?

You can get your hands on the new EP "Not Without A Heart Once Nourished By Sticks And Stones Within Blood Ill-Tempered Misanthropy Pure Gold Can Stay-Limited Tour Split EP"

We helped our friends out with a little idea they had that is being sold ONLY at these shows. NFG and Shai Hulud have an intertwined history and this is a way to commemorate the first time these two bands have toured together. Featuring "Truck Stop Blues" from New Found Glory (appropriate since it's a tour song) and "Misanthropy Pure" by Shai Hulud, this EP is only available with the tour dates on the back and there's the chance of some surprise inserts...which are to be determined as of press time. There are two colors limited to only 500 copies and only for sale from either Shai or NFG at these shows. B9 will not be selling any copies due to label restrictions, but we helped arrange this bad boy, so B9R111 is out in the world.

DUE TO PLANNING THIS VERY RECENTLY vinyl will NOT be available in Tempe. Sorry Tempe-drive to Tucson maybe? But San Diego WILL have vinyl. And get there early because they're only selling about 15-20 per show.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

brentoage,

In the other thread I started about this record, you replied;

I know that you're excited and everything, but please.... read the first couple pages on the board first!

First of all, I DID check to see if anyone posted anything about it and they had not. My post went up at 9:57 - yours went up at 9:54. so in the 2-3 minutes I spent copy/pasting the info, you posted it first. Good for you.

Second, I'm not "excited" at all. In fact, I don't care for the band at all. However, I know there are alot of fans here on the board. I was simply what I thought was a service by posting information about a very limited tour record.

Apparently, you have been knighted The Bearer Of News from Bridge Nine.

Your reply came across as very condescending.

In the future, when I come across some vinyl information, I'll just keep it to myself. Apparently, when someone beats you to posting something by a couple of minutes, you get talked down like you're a child.

Here's Baseball Hotdog's original thread...which I appreciated b/c it not only had all info but also the tour dates:

Are you going to see New Found Glory with Bayside, Set Your Goals and Shai Hulud?

You can get your hands on the new EP "Not Without A Heart Once Nourished By Sticks And Stones Within Blood Ill-Tempered Misanthropy Pure Gold Can Stay-Limited Tour Split EP"

We helped our friends out with a little idea they had that is being sold ONLY at these shows. NFG and Shai Hulud have an intertwined history and this is a way to commemorate the first time these two bands have toured together. Featuring "Truck Stop Blues" from New Found Glory (appropriate since it's a tour song) and "Misanthropy Pure" by Shai Hulud, this EP is only available with the tour dates on the back and there's the chance of some surprise inserts...which are to be determined as of press time. There are two colors limited to a total of only 500 copies and only for sale from either Shai or NFG at these shows. B9 will not be selling any copies due to label restrictions, but we helped arrange this bad boy, so B9R111 is out in the world.

DUE TO PLANNING THIS VERY RECENTLY vinyl will NOT be available in Tempe. Sorry Tempe-drive to Tucson maybe? But San Diego WILL have vinyl. And get there early because they're only selling about 15-20 per show.

Tour dates are below and ticketing information is available at your local venues.

Mar 25 Tempe, AZ @ Marquee Theater

Mar 26 San Diego, CA @ House Of Blues

Mar 27 Anaheim, CA @ House Of Blues

Mar 28 Hollywood, CA @ Avalon

Mar 29 San Francisco, CA @ The Grand Ballroom at The Regency

Mar 31 Portland, OR @ Hawthorne Theater

Apr 01 Seattle, WA @ The Showbox @The Market

Apr 02 Boise, ID @ Knitting Factory

Apr 03 Salt Lake City, UT @ In The Venue

Apr 04 Englewood, CO @ Gothic Theater

Apr 06 Dallas, TX @ The Palladium Showroom

Apr 07 Austin, TX @ Emo's Alternative Lounge-Outside

Apr 08 Houston, TX @ Warehouse Live

Apr 10 Lake Buena Vista, FL @ House Of Blues

Apr 11 St. Petersburg, FL @ Jannus Landing

Apr 13 Ft. Lauderdale, FL @ Revolution

Apr 15 North Myrtle Beach, SC @ House Of Blues

Apr 16 Charlotte, NC @ Amo's Southend

Apr 17 Baltimore, MD @ Sonar

Apr 18 Philadelphia, PA @ The Trocadero

Apr 19 Cleveland, OH @ House Of Blues Cleveland

Apr 20 Cincinnati, OH @ Bogart's

Apr 22 Des Moines, IA @ Peoples Court

Apr 23 St. Paul, MN @ Myth Nightclub- Half House

Apr 24 Milwaukee, WI @ The Rave

Apr 25 Chicago, IL @ House Of Blues Chicago

Apr 26 Royal Oak, MI @ Royal Oak Music Theater

Apr 28 Toronto, Ontario, Canada @ Phoenix Concert Theater

Apr 29 Hartford, CT @ Webster Theater

Apr 30 Boston, MA @ House Of Blues

May 01 E. Rutherford, NJ @ Meadowlands (Bamboozle/Hoodwink)

May 02 E. Rutherford, NJ @ Meadowlands Bamboozle/Hoodwink)May 03 Columbus, OH @ Newport Music Hall

May 05 Indianapolis, IN @ Egyptian Room

May 06 St. Louis, MO @ The Pageant

May 07 Lawrence, KS @ Granada Theater

May 08 Oklahoma City, OK @ Diamond Ballroom

May 09 Albuquerque, NM @ Sunshine Theater

May 10 Tucson, AZ @ Rialto Theater

brentoage,

In the other thread I started about this record, you replied;

I know that you're excited and everything, but please.... read the first couple pages on the board first!

First of all, I DID check to see if anyone posted anything about it and they had not. My post went up at 9:57 - yours went up at 9:54. so in the 2-3 minutes I spent copy/pasting the info, you posted it first. Good for you.

Second, I'm not "excited" at all. In fact, I don't care for the band at all. However, I know there are alot of fans here on the board. I was simply what I thought was a service by posting information about a very limited tour record.

Apparently, you have been knighted The Bearer Of News from Bridge Nine.

Your reply came across as very condescending.

In the future, when I come across some vinyl information, I'll just keep it to myself. Apparently, when someone beats you to posting something by a couple of minutes, you get talked down like you're a child.

i didn't mean to come across like a condescending dick head. my apologies for that.

i have nothing to do with bridge9. my intentions were the same as yours.

smite button is on the left - feel free.

Here's Baseball Hotdog's original thread...which I appreciated b/c it not only had all info but also the tour dates:

We helped our friends out with a little idea they had that is being sold ONLY at these shows. NFG and Shai Hulud have an intertwined history and this is a way to commemorate the first time these two bands have toured together. Featuring "Truck Stop Blues" from New Found Glory (appropriate since it's a tour song) and "Misanthropy Pure" by Shai Hulud, this EP is only available with the tour dates on the back and there's the chance of some surprise inserts...which are to be determined as of press time. There are two colors limited to a total of only 500 copies and only for sale from either Shai or NFG at these shows. B9 will not be selling any copies due to label restrictions, but we helped arrange this bad boy, so B9R111 is out in the world.

Tour dates are below and ticketing information is available at your local venues.

Mar 25 Tempe, AZ @ Marquee Theater

Mar 26 San Diego, CA @ House Of Blues

Mar 27 Anaheim, CA @ House Of Blues

Mar 28 Hollywood, CA @ Avalon

Mar 29 San Francisco, CA @ The Grand Ballroom at The Regency

Mar 31 Portland, OR @ Hawthorne Theater

Apr 01 Seattle, WA @ The Showbox @The Market

Apr 02 Boise, ID @ Knitting Factory

Apr 03 Salt Lake City, UT @ In The Venue

Apr 04 Englewood, CO @ Gothic Theater

Apr 06 Dallas, TX @ The Palladium Showroom

Apr 07 Austin, TX @ Emo's Alternative Lounge-Outside

Apr 08 Houston, TX @ Warehouse Live

Apr 10 Lake Buena Vista, FL @ House Of Blues

Apr 11 St. Petersburg, FL @ Jannus Landing

Apr 13 Ft. Lauderdale, FL @ Revolution

Apr 15 North Myrtle Beach, SC @ House Of Blues

Apr 16 Charlotte, NC @ Amo's Southend

Apr 17 Baltimore, MD @ Sonar

Apr 18 Philadelphia, PA @ The Trocadero

Apr 19 Cleveland, OH @ House Of Blues Cleveland

Apr 20 Cincinnati, OH @ Bogart's

Apr 22 Des Moines, IA @ Peoples Court

Apr 23 St. Paul, MN @ Myth Nightclub- Half House

Apr 24 Milwaukee, WI @ The Rave

Apr 25 Chicago, IL @ House Of Blues Chicago

Apr 26 Royal Oak, MI @ Royal Oak Music Theater

Apr 28 Toronto, Ontario, Canada @ Phoenix Concert Theater

Apr 29 Hartford, CT @ Webster Theater

Apr 30 Boston, MA @ House Of Blues

May 01 E. Rutherford, NJ @ Meadowlands (Bamboozle/Hoodwink)

May 02 E. Rutherford, NJ @ Meadowlands Bamboozle/Hoodwink)May 03 Columbus, OH @ Newport Music Hall

May 05 Indianapolis, IN @ Egyptian Room

May 06 St. Louis, MO @ The Pageant

May 07 Lawrence, KS @ Granada Theater

May 08 Oklahoma City, OK @ Diamond Ballroom

May 09 Albuquerque, NM @ Sunshine Theater

May 10 Tucson, AZ @ Rialto Theater

Hmmm, does anyone know if they're the only shows that they will be selling this at?

i didn't mean to come across like a condescending dick head. my apologies for that.

i have nothing to do with bridge9. my intentions were the same as yours.

smite button is on the left - feel free.

No problem, dude - apology accepted.

I was in a bad mood when I read your reply and it just sent me over the edge. You probably didn't mean it the way I took it. I was probably just being hypersensitive.

I'm not going to smite you.

If you come to The Fest this year, I will even buy you a beer.

Hmmm, does anyone know if they're the only shows that they will be selling this at?

according to the third sentence of B9's post it says these will be the only shows it will be sold at.

would anyone who is at the first few dates of the tour pick one up for me. i dont want to miss out on this waiting for the tour to come my way.