New Found Glory/Shai Hulud Split 7" (tour)

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a heads up to, there are 250 copies each on blue and green vinyl

and these fuckers sold out fast at the Portland show and hardly ANYONE buys records at shows in Portland. So I assume these will move fast at other shows. Managed to get a copy on blue.

Though I did see some gal managed to get around like 5 copies or something........greedy bitch.

and these fuckers sold out fast at the Portland show and hardly ANYONE buys records at shows in Portland. So I assume these will move fast at other shows. Managed to get a copy on blue.

Though I did see some gal managed to get around like 5 copies or something........greedy bitch.

Will she be smart enough to put them on eBay? Or will they become really cool wall art?

How'd that happen? I had to work, but a friend from seattle came down with a friend, bought a copy for me and said they'd only sell 1 to a person.

How'd that happen? I had to work, but a friend from seattle came down with a friend, bought a copy for me and said they'd only sell 1 to a person.

I dunno, maybe she gave cash to other people to go grab her the extra copies. I mean I GUESS I could see maybe grabbing two (one on each color) but she had four or five. I KNOW other people at that show wanted copies and didn't get them so I thought it was bogus, but whatever. Shit happens.

I dunno, maybe she gave cash to other people to go grab her the extra copies. I mean I GUESS I could see maybe grabbing two (one on each color) but she had four or five. I KNOW other people at that show wanted copies and didn't get them so I thought it was bogus, but whatever. Shit happens.

I could understand 2 copies, but 4 or 5 sounds ridiculous, especially if she was out in the open flaunting she had that many to anyone's open eyes. Another friend from Lincoln City drove up to the Seattle show the day after and couldn't even get a copy there.

• 3 weeks later...