Gilead Media progress report on many pressings

Guest chassit

Guest chassit

Jesus... I'm so busy I can't even think straight. Here is a random update of shit

- mewithoutYou color vinyl repress

500 more foxes and 500 more ab life on new colors. I'm not telling you what they are, wait until they get here to see them. The pressing plant put the wrong labels on the wrong records, so they trashed them all and are repressing them this week. Ughbrabra to the max.

- indricothere LP+CD

CDs are done, waiting for Colin to approve the LP test presses. Then shit will be done done done.

- Thou CD

Gatefold jackets shipped last friday to the CD pressing plant for assembly, should be on the way to me next week

- Of Sinking Ships LP

Tests had a lot of noise, pressing plant is checking out it, should know what the story is soon

- Rocky Votolato 10"

Holy shit it's back! Second Nature is out of town right now, but is going to adapt the artwork with my new catalog number, logo, and design the insert. This will have a June street date, but I'm sure I'll have copies in early May.

- Mota/Kenoma Vinyl

My buddy Paul is working on this artwork now, similar to the CD, but different... and better. Sending the audio master off a master to be leveled for vinyl this week.

- HWC 7", leveled for vinyl, artwork is so close to done. End of week this goes to press.

Upcomings that I'm still working on:

-Buried at Sea - Demo 2xlp/CD reissue.

Slow music means slow progress

-Dosh - Powder Horn Lp

working things out.

- mewithoutYou color vinyl repress

500 more foxes and 500 more ab life on new colors. I'm not telling you what they are, wait until they get here to see them. The pressing plant put the wrong labels on the wrong records, so they trashed them all and are repressing them this week. Ughbrabra to the max.

I hope you got a hold of some of those mislabeled LPs - you can hang on to them and sell them on ebay in a few years for MAX DOLARZ.