BARONESS "Red Album" Update / Pictures!

Guest nickman

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I took the pictures down while everyone was busting ass to buy the Isis boxset. So here they are again in case you didn't see them the first time around...

Outside of the gatefold and sleeves sides 1 and 3:

2427719932_574faea264.jpg

Inside of the gatefold and sleeves sides 2 and 4:

2426906759_d27740dc42.jpg

Poster insert:

2425342307_31fea697af.jpg

I'll have a ship date for this LP hopefully on tuesday. We were scheduled to start shipping between the 11th and 18th of this month, but as usual something got fucked up. We're back on track now, so look for an update in a couple of days.

If you didn't preorder, there will be a handful more made available soon, but not until we're given a date by the plant. More on that soon as well. Thanks to everyone who has ordered so far and been so patient. We had no idea this thing was going to take so long.

I took the pictures down while everyone was busting ass to buy the Isis boxset. So here they are again in case you didn't see them the first time around...

Outside of the gatefold and sleeves sides 1 and 3:

[image]

Inside of the gatefold and sleeves sides 2 and 4:

[image]

Poster insert:

[image]

I'll have a ship date for this LP hopefully on tuesday. We were scheduled to start shipping between the 11th and 18th of this month, but as usual something got fucked up. We're back on track now, so look for an update in a couple of days.

If you didn't preorder, there will be a handful more made available soon, but not until we're given a date by the plant. More on that soon as well. Thanks to everyone who has ordered so far and been so patient. We had no idea this thing was going to take so long.

I can't wait to get this. I know you worked really hard on it and I will be stoked to see the final product!

edit : fixed the img tags in the quote out of sheer nerdiness.