Dear VC.....

I am writing this openly to everyone here for my recent month long absence... I have recently had a shitty month in which I was kicked out of my band and almost lost both my girlfriend and my job. Previous to my departure I made some sales and have slacked heavily in sending them out, and I'm sure those people arent too happy that I havent responded to their PMs (right now I have 6 unread).

This stroke of bad luck has put some priority into my life, and over the next month will be heavily scaling down my entire record collection, so if there is anything you with so purchase please message me or email me and we can work it out. Dont be foolish to think that I'm going to sell of my Jawbreaker/Lifetime/Braid/90s emo collections because those records are still important to me, but lets just say I'm cutting it down to bare bones.

So yet again, sorry if I have made any enemies here, but I'm honestly trying to get shit back on track.

Hugs and kisses,

-eric

hey eric,

i also face shit like you.

lost my 5 years old job, still waiting for february and march salary, my pc has broken, have to pay tax, maybe move my 8 yers old living place, date for a job interview but got cancel by the chaos on last couple days but i luckily my girlfriend still stand besides me.

because i'm half thai/half chiness, my mom said this year is noty my year because it's an effect from zodiac of this year which against the year i was born.

i slightly belive in that because many shits was happend by accidental.

i belive you will get a new luck soon.

let me know your new band and new projetc.

it will be awesome, i guess....

:)