photo critique me!

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forever ago I lost all of my files/photos when the computer crashed, and would slowly find photos on friends/relatives' computers, and on random memory cards. I just found these on my aunts laptop, and I never had awesome editing software so they're pretty shitty, but I'm glad I still have the originals so one day...oonneee ddaayyy...I'll get some gooood stuff. Until then, here are a few craptastic photos!

1) I pet-sit this dog at times. His name is Buddy, and he's a Papillon (French for 'Butterfly' because they're so tiny with huge ears):

[image]

2) I wanted to achieve a B/W beach photo for my wall, and this one turned out much better in a frame on my wall than the actual photo on here. I think I screwed these up by changing the size for the webpage:

[image]

3) I went to the Radio City Music Hall in NY a few years ago and inside I took this picture. The strange part about it was right after I took it, my friend directed me to a wall with basically the SAME photo some famous person took which is now on the wall! Well, this is my photo:

[image]

4) Radio City Music Hall pt 2 which looks completely off-focus..ggrrrr:

[image]

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, thanks guys!

Those were from about two years ago haha

If you look closely at the sunset pic, right above the sun there's a cloud that resembles the head of a bird with its beak opened wide. It's fucking sweet.

Hopefully one day I can find the picture of a penis cloud. I called it the "Tommy Lee Cloud"