"Things I Love About Going To My Parents'" Thread

Yeah, last time my parents were here they bought me groceries, took me out for lunch and bought and helped me hang up some blinds for some windows.

My dad likes helping me fix up my place. whether it be painting, building furniture, fine tuning my AC unit... its fucking rad!

They also sent me a easter card with 25 dollars in it.

my parents were poor too, but my mom would always cook some bad ass mexican food when i got there. she'a also take me to buy shoes too. they really never visited me though, but the one time they did, they actually took me shopping, and to eat at lubys (where the old people eat). it was awesome.

-free food, free booze (depending on the family members), free other things.

-hanging out with my sister

-laundry without quarters

-get to see my cats who i miss so much

-my mom's cooking rules and she always goes all out for holidays (i loved our easter baskets this year)

-and i just love hanging out with my family

My mom made my brother the coolest Easter basket. She printed out all of these Dharma templates and put them on water bottles, soda, mac 'n cheese, beans, etc... Really, really cool.

Since I live w/ my g/f now I got a ton of girly @ home stuff. But I did get the new(er) Scene It! game for XBOX and a ton of chocolate!