Parks and Recreation

Watched the premiere this afternoon and I think this season has some promise.  I think it's flattened out quality wise over the last couple years.  It's funny and I'll most likely always enjoy it, but I also know exactly what I'm getting when I go into it now.  No real surprises.  That's not necessarily a bad thing and it happens to most sitcoms, but I feel like that's where the show is at.

Peter Serafinowicz's character interaction with Andy was really funny.  I'm hoping we'll see more of that this season, I do think it needs to be used sparingly though.  Could wear quickly.

Almost every line Ron had was gold too.

Ron will once again be my favorite character on tv after tomorrow night. Because I've fallen completely in love with Todd on breaking bad.

I am glad I am not the only one who likes Todd. No one else I know likes him so I was starting to think there was something wrong with me (I guess there still could be, lol).

I am glad I am not the only one who likes Todd. No one else I know likes him so I was starting to think there was something wrong with me (I guess there still could be, lol).

I like Todd quite a bit too  He's my favorite living character (that isn't Saul).

Imagine a fight between Ron and Todd. Just think about that. Ron vs. the Nazis.

Look at me, talking about lanky young people getting hurt again...

Ron would have some great dialogue there.  I have a feeling Ron wouldn't waste his time with Todd though.