Photos: Thrice "Alchemy Index" box set (FINALLY!)

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

Friends, in the short history of Vinyl Collective, we have had our share of nightmares, but I can say that this release has been one of the biggest thorns in our side and today, we are so absolutely elated to let you know that the box sets have arrived. This release has been plagued by delays, confusion, and more confusion. I apologize to everyone for the long wait, but as you can see, the box sets look absolutely incredible and will be worth the long, long wait. I think the box sets look so rad and hope everyone enjoys it as much as we are. We will begin shipping these out today and will try to have them all out by week's end (waiting on the full allotment to show up). The pictures do a great job of showing you what you will get and what you don't see is the numbering out of 3,000 on the back. so rad.

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Admin

THIS IS NO JOKE GUYS: Right after I posted these photos, Cobraside said for us to hold off on shipping because there might have been an issue with the stamper on the 4th 10" and there might be a skip on every box set. This shit is cursed. Fuck!