The Thrice "Alchemy Index" boxset is CURSED! SERIO

Guest admin1338560633

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you dont print on the spine portion of a box set , this was inspired by the hank williams box set from the mid 50s,

no one had done a 10" box set in years, i think its a hell of a box set and really raises the bar, that paper is also textured

that must been expensive

You do if you want my approval.

My Radiohead boxset has one . . . so does every real book I own.

you dont print on the spine portion of a box set , this was inspired by the hank williams box set from the mid 50s,

no one had done a 10" box set in years, i think its a hell of a box set and really raises the bar, that paper is also textured

that must been expensive

eluvium box set, why wouldnt you print on the spine of a box set masquerading as a book or sorts.....all of my books have printing on the spine.

Went to buy this in Tempest Records in Birmingham, had a £30 (approx. $45) price sticker, I thought "that's a sick price for such a sick box set". Took it to the counter, said price sticker had actually come off another record, covering the actual price of the box set, and that price was...

£65.99, or at today's current exchange rate, $100.48. Needless to say, I didn't buy it.

Went to buy this in Tempest Records in Birmingham, had a £30 (approx. $45) price sticker, I thought "that's a sick price for such a sick box set". Took it to the counter, said price sticker had actually come off another record, covering the actual price of the box set, and that price was...

£65.99, or at today's current exchange rate, $100.48. Needless to say, I didn't buy it.

Geez.

Vagrant FINALLY sent an email saying that my replacement disc will be shipped today.

I really don't give a shit about the number I got, I just found it sort of funny. I'd be interested to know how many copies were given to VC to sell, and why they got numbers ranging from 63 to 2974, not like 1-500, or 2500-3000 or whatever. Just seems weird to me that all the stores would got random numbers.

• 2 weeks later...

Tell me about it buddy, i was in there a couple of weeks ago to a pick a few things up and noticed it on the wall, went over to check it out and had to double take the price. Unbelievable.