pooping insanity

so i was taking a shit the other day and thought my head was going to pop..........a brain hemhorage later it turned out to be a fuckin rabbit shit. i fucking hate that shit.

also i hate those poops where you wipe your ass and you think your done then you wipe and you get more shit on the TP.

thoughts. whats your worst poop?

The worst are when you feel the urge, or feel there's something in there, but it won't come out....or only part of it comes out.

or how about you feel like your going to shit your pants and your stomach is howling.......you race to the shitter and finally get the seat covered with toilet paper and sit and all you do is fart..........fuck that shit.

so i was taking a shit the other day and thought my head was going to pop..........a brain hemhorage later it turned out to be a fuckin rabbit shit. i fucking hate that shit.

also i hate those poops where you wipe your ass and you think your done then you wipe and you get more shit on the TP.

thoughts. whats your worst poop?

haha I hate those.

I just changed my diet and I have the most fucked up shit. It seriously looks like I'm shitting out a Caesar salad.

or how about you feel like your going to shit your pants and your stomach is howling.......you race to the shitter and finally get the seat covered with toilet paper and sit and all you do is fart..........fuck that shit.

This, and the worse shit of all time.

As mentioned in the thread, the shit you need but doesn't happen...only this time your in a gag inducing festival toilet, then it blows, your in the dark, not sure if you there is paper, You have been in there to long, your seconds away from sacrificing a piece of clothing, you get lucky...there is paper in there only its lying on the side not in the holder, you deal with, on the way out you pick up your beer, or the glass of piss, depends if you got lucky. (You always find out when it to late)

the worst are the hangover poops where its just uncomfortable and your hungover so your head is spinning then you think youre done, go back to bed then like 15 mins later you have to poop again. that cycle has been lasting a good 2 hours for me now (im sitting on the toilet as im typing this) DAMN YOU SUSHI AND SAKI BOMBS!@!