pics of j.bannon 7"

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone -

Thank you for your interest in my 7"EP.

The release is really important/special to me for a variety of personal reasons, so again thank you.

I've been folding/assembling covers for two weeks now to make sure we can get these out to customers asap.

We hope to beginning shipping these later this week.

Vinyl colors:

All colors are being pressed in even numbers, so they are all equally limited in that respect.

There are 4 colors of this 7"EP and it is limited to a one time pressing only.

The colors are Metallic Silver, Metallic Gold, Bone/Cream, and Black.

Thanks to xlovecolouredx for his kind email he sent, much appreciated.

-J.

It's great to see label owners involved and interacting with us nerds. It makes the releases a little more special than getting it from some faceless label that doesn't care.

thats how i feel. i have spent a decent amount of money on the deathwish site. i have never ever had any problems with orders or anything. everyone i have delt with there has been very nice and helpful as well. like it has been said before, "more labels need to pay attention and take some notes."

i also believe the label is run the way it is because of the true hardcore diy background. the days before the internet. mailorder was the only way. these guys remember how it was before. you guys may complain about updates and taking time to get your pre orders but man... i remember how it was before and we are spoiled these days. anyway, DEATHWISH INC. is at the top of the game.

awesome people,awesome releases,awesome webstore,just so awesome.

ryan

Funny you mention the days before the internet. Just the other day I was cleaning out my desk drawer and came across some old Doghouse and Initial Records mail order slips and catalogs. I found it amusing how mail ordering is so different nowadays...you couldn't really choose a specific color but anything but black arrived, it was so exciting...Those were the days...

But I agree...DW (along with a very a few others) is at the top of their game when it comes to mail ordering and customer service. I have never had a single problem with any of the orders I have placed. Items are well-packed and sent out timely. They are indeed awesome.

And now...we're not trying to brown-nose...just telling it like it is...

Hey everyone,

Vinyl is in stock, and assembly is just about complete, thanks to a bunch of great volunteers.

Look for Pre-orders to start shipping late this week.

Since we received the vinyl today and counted it, we've also updated the pressing info.

It was a little different than I originally thought.

http://deathwishinc.com/releases/#120

Thanks again.

-J.