pics of j.bannon 7"

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few notes:

Blk sold out in the first hours of the Pre-order.

Other colors were close to evenly disbursed through orders, so we have a limited amount of the other three color options available.

We will be adding the "Select Vinyl Color" option to this release in the DW Estore today.

Thanks again everyone.

-J.

A few notes:

Blk sold out in the first hours of the Pre-order.

Other colors were close to evenly disbursed through orders, so we have a limited amount of the other three color options available.

We will be adding the "Select Vinyl Color" option to this release in the DW Estore today.

Thanks again everyone.

-J.

And thank you for putting out such an awesome piece of work!

We were told going into this project that not using labels could result in some records having "off sized" holes. The reasoning has something to do with the labels lending to the size, and structure of the hole itself, not entirely sure, but we were told this, and we did come across a few that really jumped out as being "bad" which we tossed.

It was something we felt was worth the chance due to the overall aesthetic of the record. It really shouldn't affect play, if you are careful with placing it, and don't actually mosh near your record player.

If you did not receive a download code with your order, please send me an email - [email protected] - WITH YOUR ORDER NUMBER and make the subject "Missing download code" and I will help you out.