vc glass wearin mo fos

so i need to get a new pair and im wondering. what size does everyone wear when it comes to the eye. i plan on ordering frames online and they have 50mm and 52mm. im pretty sure the bridge and temple are pretty standard but what should i get.

heres a pic...........this may help. its a bit old but hey its the best headshot i have.

[image]

i didn't even know they had frame sizes.. i just was at the optometrist and wore glasses in front of the mirror and chose what i liked.. then they fitted me.. i do have pretty bad eyes like at -5.75 or -6.00 or something

eyah for some reason hats and glasses look so fucked on my face. about a year or so ago i finally tried a pair on and really dug them. she then told me the price and i was like fuck that shit. so i figure i would buy cheap on line and i got this place that will put perscription lenses in for 15 bucks.

so i need to get a new pair and im wondering. what size does everyone wear when it comes to the eye. i plan on ordering frames online and they have 50mm and 52mm. im pretty sure the bridge and temple are pretty standard but what should i get.

sizes are a bit irrelevant because different sizes are just adjusted to fit the face. I personally bought some of these and i think they are so worth the money.. especially with the arms that can hyperextend so you don't fuck them up. They are well made. i've sat on them, and still haven't fucked them up.. it's weird. they are the best glasses i have ever had..

[image]

the logo on the lens isn't there when you purchase... just a sidenote

sizes are a bit irrelevant because different sizes are just adjusted to fit the face. I personally bought some of these and i think they are so worth the money.. especially with the arms that can hyperextend so you don't fuck them up. They are well made. i've sat on them, and still haven't fucked them up.. it's weird. they are the best glasses i have ever had..

[image]

the logo on the lens isn't there when you purchase... just a sidenote

im looking at these. they really seem to fit my face pretty good. its hard to find glasses that look somewhat decent on me.

[image]

I just went to the place and tried on a bunch of pairs until I found ones I didn't hate. They're an off brand tortoise shell colored rectangle thickish frames, and I think they're too big on me. I need new glasses so badly. I agree with everyone who said go try some on but buy online. You'll save a bunch.