longboards

Guest duhpunk

I still have mine, but seldom ride it because the sidewalks are so shitty here. What is your set up?

[image]

indy trucks, spitfire wheels, china bones bearings.

i dig it.

I had indy trucks for a while, but when I was really into skating, my forte was freestyle/flatground tricks (primo, casper, etc..), so I made my setup and light as possible and went with Tensor trucks, Ricta aircores, and a Popwar drops technical deck. Other boards never felt comfortable after that.

[image]

indy trucks, spitfire wheels, china bones bearings.

i dig it.

I had indy trucks for a while, but when I was really into skating, my forte was freestyle/flatground tricks (primo, casper, etc..), so I made my setup and light as possible and went with Tensor trucks, Ricta aircores, and a Popwar drops technical deck. Other boards never felt comfortable after that.

growing up i only skated indys. i would try other trucks and hate them. i also used to skate a ton of ramp so i robe bigger wheels too

Longboards are one step up from rollerblades.

i don't know, there's something a bit more wrong about rollerblading.. at least with a longboard you seem retro. if you're rollerblading you might as well be wearing a hipsack and riding next to someone on a segway.

Hey, I rollerblade my dog around sometimes, but that's because I grew up playing street hockey in the summer.

It's not as weird or "gay" in a seriously-hockey town. But I'm also not wearing real RollerBlade © skates and I skate like I play hockey, not like some 1990s "let's rollerblade for health by the river, dude!" person.

^^^ same here. i used to rollerblade all the time, playing street hockey

dammit... new page

Yea, I was always under the impression that if you actually know how to skate, it's perfectly acceptable, but if you're some goober skating like you're on eggshells, then, well... you shouldn't be out in public.

i don't know, there's something a bit more wrong about rollerblading.. at least with a longboard you seem retro. if you're rollerblading you might as well be wearing a hipsack and riding next to someone on a segway.

Hey, I rollerblade my dog around sometimes, but that's because I grew up playing street hockey in the summer.

It's not as weird or "gay" in a seriously-hockey town. But I'm also not wearing real RollerBlade © skates and I skate like I play hockey, not like some 1990s "let's rollerblade for health by the river, dude!" person.

that's more what i was implying... the skate for health or fun kinda rollerblading. not so much the hockey players who use them for street hockey. my bad

everyone who rides them here is a bro.... and sometimes they bro out and ride them together... its quite funny seeing 3 or 4 dudes in kaki's, sandals, and their popped collars riding them together.

Or when the bro buys his hot lady a board so they can ride to class together, and she's never rode before, then she hits the blind people bumps and then spills it to her chin on the sidewalk. that shit is glorious to watch.

old school decks are the only comfort cruise.