Anybody ever been shot/stabbed?

no country for old men is on, and i'm watching the dude pull bullets out of his own leg and it just looks like it would fucking hurt like hell.

anybody know from first-hand experience? how bad does it hurt? what were the circumstances in which it happened? if you've had both happen, which one was worse?

sunday nights bore me.

I manged to stab myself in the left palm with a pencil about 5 years ago and there is still graphite color in that spot, it's visually very annoying to me and I want to x-acto that shit out someday

I'd say you should stay away from school supplies.

It was on the desk, just sharpened, and one way or another my palm went into it precisely well enough to pierce skin

My dad shot me once (well twice) with a nail gun while working on restoring furniture. Long story short there was some plywood, nails went straight through it and got me in the neck. I kinda looked like Frankenstein (but only on one side). I freaked and pulled them out blood kinda gushed for a few minutes, and all was normal. It scared me more than hurt. Plus I was 15 at the time..

i got stabbed in the calve with a dart by my brother.. it didn't really hurt going in, but it fucking sucked trying to coming out becuase it adhereed to my skin somehow so when i'd pull the skin would tighten like a chinese finger trap.. i had to go to the doctor and have it cut out.. shitty...

i got shot at by one of the neighbors when i was cutting through his yard running from some guy in my neighborhood. he thought someone might have been breakin' in and shot me with a .22. it fucking hurt. i was in tears. i was 13.

never been shot or stabbed............but one of my tesicles swole to the size of a grapefruit.........

now that shit is painful.

what happened?

it twisted and got infected. shit was so fucked. i took a piss in middle school and was like thats not right. waited a couple days and said man that shits still not right. then called my mom and was like my ball is all swollen. it hurt to walk sit and just about do anything.

what happened?

it twisted and got infected. shit was so fucked. i took a piss in middle school and was like thats not right. waited a couple days and said man that shits still not right. then called my mom and was like my ball is all swollen. it hurt to walk sit and just about do anything.

did you go to the doctor or did it just right itself?

Did you have torsion? Does that ball still work? I'm pretty sure I read that if you have torsion and it goes untreated for over two days your ball won't work anymore.
well they did do an ultrasound when everything went down and said everything looked ok. i was lucky cuz i didnt need surgery. they said it worked its way back to normal. i really cant remember that much...it was ages ago.

so yeah one time i burnt my finger on a glue gun.

i know when i cut my toe off i didn't feel it really. i was in shock almost instantly. i would imagine depending on where it hit and how much damage was done, that would happen.

also, i had a dream where i was stabbed at a show once... the casualties and the code were playing in WB and i went to see the code play, and the night before i had the dream where i was stabbed in the spot i stand at for every single show in metro, but the place was so packed i ended up having to stand on the other side. ended up a kid standing exactly where i always stood was stabbed during the code's 2nd song. freaked the fuck out of me.

did you go to the doctor or did it just right itself?

went to the doctors. the worst part was when he was examining me he was like tell me if this hurts. he then proceeded to push on my nut.........man that was the worst pain i think i ever felt.....

Did you have torsion? Does that ball still work? I'm pretty sure I read that if you have torsion and it goes untreated for over two days your ball won't work anymore.
well they did do an ultrasound when everything went down and said everything looked ok. i was lucky cuz i didnt need surgery. they said it worked its way back to normal. i really cant remember that much...it was ages ago.

so yeah one time i burnt my finger on a glue gun.

Although the ultrasound did some serious damage.