etc board body count

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

scott m will be back.. i think he just feels bummed that his hooker story leaked to other boards (which it has) and it's a long running joke now that isn't letting up.. He seriously should have known better, but then again people are beating a dead horse at this point too. Which isn't helping.. He never said to stop, but i think it finally started bothering him and he didn't want to tell people to let it be... Hence why he feels a bit perturbed and also in haste deleted his file. im sure he'll be back at some point in the near future.. i really hope he does.

steponme.. fuck if i know...

scott m will be back.. i think he just feels bummed that his hooker story leaked to other boards (which it has) and it's a long running joke now that isn't letting up.. He seriously should have known better, but then again people are beating a dead horse at this point too. Which isn't helping.. He never said to stop, but i think it finally started bothering him and he didn't want to tell people to let it be... Hence why he feels a bit perturbed and also in haste deleted his file. im sure he'll be back at some point in the near future.. i really hope he does.

steponme.. fuck if i know...

well..what else would you expect with letting a message board know that you got yourself a hooker lol..

oh hookers, who the fuck cares. what's more weird than him buying a hooker, is that he made a thread about it. gossip travels pretty quickly on the internet.

i just think he regretted it.. im sure he wasn't intending to be known as the guy who gets hookers or thought it might die out after a few days.. but it was like the energizer bunny.. it just kept going and going.. and he tried to play it off, but in actuality it was bothering him..

i just hope he doesn't leave for good.. he should just move on and let the thread die.. it eventually will.. like everything else. except that silly 12/18 crap..

oh hookers, who the fuck cares. what's more weird than him buying a hooker, is that he made a thread about it. gossip travels pretty quickly on the internet.

i just think he regretted it.. im sure he wasn't intending to be known as the guy who gets hookers or thought it might die out after a few days.. but it was like the energizer bunny.. it just kept going and going.. and he think he tried to play it off, but in actuality it was bothering him..

i just hope he doesn't leave for good.. he should just move on and let the thread die.. it eventually will.. like everything else. except that silly 12/18 crap..

dont be so sure..... it was pretty epic and non-forgettable.. almost he who must not be named (ronniethebear) status..

i just think he regretted it.. im sure he wasn't intending to be known as the guy who gets hookers or thought it might die out after a few days.. but it was like the energizer bunny.. it just kept going and going.. and he tried to play it off, but in actuality it was bothering him..

well to be fair - it seemed like it was dying a little bit until he bumped the thread again asking about Round 2

i just think he regretted it.. im sure he wasn't intending to be known as the guy who gets hookers or thought it might die out after a few days.. but it was like the energizer bunny.. it just kept going and going.. and he think he tried to play it off, but in actuality it was bothering him..

dont be so sure..... it was pretty epic and non-forgettable.. almost he who must not be named (ronniethebear) status..

i won't consider it that monumental... ronnie got pissed, argued with people, fucked people over on money, then left.. scott just deleted himself.. ronnie went out with a bang.. lol

well to be fair - it seemed like it was dying a little bit until he bumped the thread again asking about Round 2

very true....he egged it on.. i don't know.. maybe he finally just realized WTF am i doing? lol

i still want the guy to come back.. most people here like him so...

i won't consider it that monumental... ronnie got pissed, argued with people, fucked people over on money, then left.. scott just deleted himself.. ronnie went out with a bang.. lol

ah, the greatness of ronnie... he was like a grandparent... here today gone tomorrow....

nothing good can last...

very true....he egged it on.. i don't know.. maybe he finally just realized WTF am i doing? lol

i still want the guy to come back.. most people here like him so...

yeah, i had no problem with the dude... i dont have any problems with anyone on here.. its the internet... that doesnt mean i dont mess with them sometimes (ALOT) ;D