etc board body count

Guest drahtuos

i don't care about the lolz or the fails or the wins. plus i'm out of it on my sleeping pills with half of my posts so yeah.. you get what you get from me, deal with it. i'm actually a pretty good dude and serious about records, that's why i'm here in the first place. also i know there are some people on this board who do like me and i like them, so yeah not going anywhere.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the start of the great VC Civil War. I must tell you guys, I've traveled to the future and they speak of it in textbooks, but I didn't want to believe it.

I"ll be conscientious objector or at least the guy who gives lemonade to both parties when they are parched..

See, this is why I really like this guy. Civil War breaks out and he hooks up both sides with lemonade.

i don't care about the lolz or the fails or the wins. plus i'm out of it on my sleeping pills with half of my posts so yeah.. you get what you get from me, deal with it. i'm actually a pretty good dude and serious about records, that's why i'm here in the first place. also i know there are some people on this board who do like me and i like them, so yeah not going anywhere.

I don't really care one way or the other. I annoying or enjoyable posts don't impact my normal day one way or the other. I think it's just funny to say, "I know a bunch of people don't like me but I'm not leaving". I personally don't really enjoy being where I'm not wanted and it's not as if this board is some utopia of brilliance that I would really want to be here if it weren't for the folks I like and vice versa.

EDIT: I took out the last part because I'm really not looking for a fight. Like I said, it doesn't impact me either way and it's silly to insult someone if you say it doesn't impact you.

Guest drahtuos

for me it's not about being wanted, that's not why i post here. i don't crave some kind of acceptance and belonging from this board, i do have a life outside of VC. and i'll have you know mr. rich, i actually think my posts are pretty top notch good quality posts, some people have differing opinions on what is annoying or what is enjoyable. this is a decent place to spend some time on the internet and i really like a lot of the people here, those are the main reasons i'll stick around.

oh and i should state that the sleeping pills aren't an excuse i'm just saying i get a little weird when i'm on them and then i post weird shit, it's cool i like doing that. very similar to drunk posting if you know what thats like.

edit: i took out the part where i insulted the quality of your posts.

Guest drahtuos
EDIT: I took out the last part because I'm really not looking for a fight. Like I said, it doesn't impact me either way and it's silly to insult someone if you say it doesn't impact you.

thanks for taking that out not that i was offended, but yeah fighting over the internet is lame. i've said my peace, i won't say anymore.

Guest drahtuos

thats easy, it's probably because people whether they are trolling or not like to just fuck around on the internet and because they might spend a lot of time on certain message boards or whatever doesn't mean they are taking what they are doing seriously, they are just fucking around for the most part. i personally don't generally like to mock and say internetz serious business or worry about wins or fails, these things mostly don't concern me.

thats easy, it's probably because people whether they are trolling or not like to just fuck around on the internet and because they might spend a lot of time on certain message boards or whatever doesn't mean they are taking what they are doing seriously, they are just fucking around for the most part. i personally don't generally like to mock and say internetz serious business or worry about wins or fails, these things mostly don't concern me.

Sure I guess that's fair but I would hold someone spending their time trolling has less of a life than someone who comes for more decent level of communication. The mere art of trolling, to me, is taking the internet way too seriously.

Guest drahtuos

Sure I guess that's fair but I would hold someone spending their time trolling has less of a life than someone who comes for more decent level of communication. The mere art of trolling, to me, is taking the internet way too seriously.

i don't know trolling is weird. i guess your right, it is pretty serious to be a full time troll, i couldn't do it.

i don't know trolling is weird. i guess your right, it is pretty serious to be a full time troll, i couldn't do it.

Well put it this way, by trolling basically you're saying you have so little to do you spend your time just insighting the annoyance of people on the internet.

Guest drahtuos

i honestly think there's not a whole lot of trolling happening on this board, mostly a bunch of guys fucking around and being dicks.