Official "What Are Your Plans For The Weekend" THR

What's everyone doing for the weekend?

I'm going to see Napalm Death tonight in CO Springs (not necessarily by choice)

Tomorrow I'm seeing Cory Branan in CO Springs

And Sunday the BF and I are going to Outback Steakhouse for our mini anniversary (sorta as a joke, but not really because we both like steak)

This thread might be lame, but I figured everyone likes talking about themselves sometimes, so here it is.

Guest drahtuos

seeing a friends band play tonight, mother's day bbq/salt lake record store trip tomorrow, nothing on sunday.

Today

Popped to Birmingham to buy records and get my phone replaced, then to Coventry to buy paint, brushes and a roller followed by some Nando's action.

Tomorrow

Going to Leamington with my sister for a wedding dress fitting and check out the record stores. Followed by a night of drinking and Whitesnake DVD's at a friends house.

Sunday

Star Trek followed by a few drinks at my local.

Busy weekend.

Tonight was a "BBQ welcoming party" for a baby... like a baby shower, but less girly, involving men, hamburgers, bocce, and a lot of beer.

Tomorrow is white water rafting all afternoon, work 5-9:15, then bar asap until 11ish with some people, then 11ish til whenever with others.

Then sunday is just work 5-8:30, so that's not really busy I guess..

Guest naytoid

Staying in for the weekend, my fiancee rented some movies for me because I've been sick

Not a bad weekend, well, besides being sick that is

Tonight should have been beer and boiled crawfish and/or watching a friend's band, but instead was a fight and an overpriced cajun restaurant that didn't have boiled crawfish.

Tomorrow I'll be going to the mother-in-law's. That will be fun. We may do the art walk downtown when we get back and watch my hippy uncle play.

Sunday will probably be a lot of sitting around.

Friday-Museum, homework, taking dog to vet :'( Work on artwork, project then more homework.

Saturday-Catching up/finishing homework/reading/research. Trying to pack for this week, and clean up my room a little. AVETT BROTHERS. Possible bestie hangz.

Sunday-Rose Bowl for the flea market. Mom stuff, then more homework.

DAG YO.