I saw the worst show last night

I thought it was great. Especially when it ended with Radio.

radio is such a great song.

Most assuredly and its even better when a few thousand of you and your fellow fans are singing along with no help from the band. I took my buddy to that show and he was an instant fan after never, ever hearing anything by Trio before the show. And Against Me! opened so it was sweet all around.

I was there last night as well....awful, awful setlist by all bands...Nightmare Of You was putting me to sleep...Saves The Day was formulaic and cliche...Alk3 was a letdown with their song selection.

What did Alk 3 play?

I've been wiating to hear this.

I loved the show I went to the other week. There was some shit from Crimson, but they played a good bit of Good Mourning which was cool, only two songs of Agony and Irony, Cringe, Cooking Wine, My Friend Peter and a few other songs here and there.

I loved it personally.

I saw Alkaline three times in the last 3 or 4 years. Once It was great and the other 2 were like what you are discribing, poor set list. The classics tour show I saw was great, they played for nearly 2 hours, played a lot of stuff, some acoustic songs, and Against Me! opened. but the other 2 times, once after Crimson, and the other with GLA, Thrice and Rise Against were just really really luke warm set lists. they sort of blazed through it and picked really boring stuff. I honestly don't feel the need to ever see them again.

Sooo...Does Skibald wear a full vampire outfit on stage or does he just suck someone's blood now?

I feel bad that the bands imagery is such a joke now.

Hahaha, nice. I was expecting them to be pretty decked out in "cool guy" gear, but they really weren't when I saw them. Matt had an armband, but that was about it as far as vampire accessories go. I think they got sick of taking so long to get ready for a bunch of teenage girls.

like saves the day really needs to break up. they cant pick a good set and are constantly changing members, which is part of the reason why they cant play some songs.

if you get a new guitar player, shouldnt he learn crowd favorites? not a bunch of bullshit songs that 3 people in the crowd will like?