My autographed Finch "What It Is To Burn" 2xLP

I posted about this in the eBay thread which got buried, and I hate to be so self-serving as to make a whole thread about it, but a lot of you have been interested in buying/trading this record off of me. I decided to put it up on eBay, so if anyone still is interested, here's where you can bid:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=150149517581

I also have the Alkaline Trio/Smoking Popes split 7-inch up there, too; just click "view seller's other items" if you wanna see that.

Scott were you at that show? It was amazing! I think the best was when Dan came out to sing Off My Mind with the Popes. Pure bliss.

-andy

I was definitely there -- such a great time, the Popes were phenomenal. The Trio's set was far, far too short, however -- not even an encore! What really got under my skin was how considering how expensive the tickets were, there wasn't even a champagne toast or something along those lines -- not even streamers and balloons. It was just another normal show for the Metro, only $80 a pop.

Scott were you at that show? It was amazing! I think the best was when Dan came out to sing Off My Mind with the Popes. Pure bliss.

-andy

I was definitely there -- such a great time, the Popes were phenomenal. The Trio's set was far, far too short, however -- not even an encore! What really got under my skin was how considering how expensive the tickets were, there wasn't even a champagne toast or something along those lines -- not even streamers and balloons. It was just another normal show for the Metro, only $80 a pop.

damn 80 bucks a ticket...thats insane

My problem with the show was the 18+ thing. I think that's why there was no toast. Had it been 21+ they probably would have had the toast. Yeah, the no encore did kind of suck, but I'll see them again sometime.

Plus the Trio's setlist was mega-weak. From Here To Infirmary played from start to finish? No thank you. That meant I had to hear "Steamer Trunk," unarguably one of the band's all-time most boring, generic songs (right up there with "Dead End Road"). But even that wouldn't have been so bad had they played a bunch of songs after it, but they played "Warbrain," "Old School Reasons" and, like, two others before closing with "97" and peacing the fuck out. So weak.

i like "Steamer Trunk". Infirmary was the first Trio album i heard. i remember, back in the day (like in 5th or 6th grade), i used to record MTV videos during the night and watch them during the day (and pick out the ones that i'd like, and just skip to those). i guess Vagrant had made a commerical advertising Infirmary and they played clips of the "Stupid Kid" video. i must've watched that commerical 20 times before getting the album.

"What It Is To Burn" was big for me in the 7th grade. maybe i should pop it in for another listen. hell, i've been listening to more NFG, Brand New, and TBS lately, so might as well...

My problem with the show was the 18+ thing. I think that's why there was no toast. Had it been 21+ they probably would have had the toast. Yeah, the no encore did kind of suck, but I'll see them again sometime.

Plus the Trio's setlist was mega-weak. From Here To Infirmary played from start to finish? No thank you. That meant I had to hear "Steamer Trunk," unarguably one of the band's all-time most boring, generic songs (right up there with "Dead End Road"). But even that wouldn't have been so bad had they played a bunch of songs after it, but they played "Warbrain," "Old School Reasons" and, like, two others before closing with "97" and peacing the fuck out. So weak.

I might get shot for saying this here but From Here To Infirmary has always been one of my favorite records. I love the whole thing from start to finish.

I just dug out my copy of this, mine's 876/1000, this album sounds absolutely fantastic on vinyl too, good catch to whoever gets this one!

Question: Where is the number on yours? Because for the life of me, I can't find one on mine and I don't think it is numbered.

Bottom right hand corner, back cover. It's a sticker, so if your LP is missing the shrink wrap, it could potentially have been peeled off, I guess

Question: Where is the number on yours? Because for the life of me, I can't find one on mine and I don't think it is numbered.

Bottom right hand corner, back cover. It's a sticker, so if your LP is missing the shrink wrap, it could potentially have been peeled off, I guess

Yeah, it came without shrink wrap originally; it's never had a number as long as I've owned it. Thanks for the info, though!