Chuck got renewed but Sarah Connor Cron got canned

I suppose it's a good move on Fox's part with Cleveland and all. Seth Mc90%ofMyJokesAreOldInternetContent is huge with the douchebag/illiterate crowd. It constantly blows my mind that people think King of Hill is dumb and hokey but that Family Guy is this piece of television brilliance. All of his shows are more or less shit now and I can't imagine a third one will fare any better. Still, I'm sure it will have a ton of shirts, bobbleheads, plush dolls and bullshit that people will buy.

king of the hill better get picked back up.

that stupid Cleavland spin off show got picked up for a second season before an episode even aired.. bravo fox.. bravo.

I remember hearing before this season even aired that they said it was being cancelled. I think it was more a decision to end it and not drag it on for too long (Simpsons). They wrapped up a 13th season, which is a really long time for a show to run. It does suck because the show got really good these last two seasons.

damn, they axed all the oddball good shows like Life, Worst Week and Kath & Kim. i'm so tired of tv shows getting cancelled. my mom will be bummed her shows Medium and Samantha Who got cancelled!

i was getting worried about House and Bones. thought those were starting to tread with all the time slot changes.

surprised Parks And Recreation got renewed. sluggish at the start, seemed like it'd be a goner.

The Cleveland Show should NEVER have happened. Family Guy and American Dad are both still clever. King Of The Hill was supposed to be in it's final season anyway. Mike Judge should make more movies!

king of the hill better get picked back up.

that stupid Cleavland spin off show got picked up for a second season before an episode even aired.. bravo fox.. bravo.

I remember hearing before this season even aired that they said it was being cancelled. I think it was more a decision to end it and not drag it on for too long (Simpsons). They wrapped up a 13th season, which is a really long time for a show to run. It does suck because the show got really good these last two seasons.

well, I guess fox just upright canned KOTH to make room for the Cleveland show.. so fox is basically becoming the Seth McFarland sunday night broadcast station. And I guess theres like 6 more episodes of king of the hill left.. not sure when they will show them though.. but I am sure it will be at a terrible time so no one sees it.. like they did with futurama.

well, I guess fox just upright canned KOTH to make room for the Cleveland show.. so fox is basically becoming the Seth McFarland sunday night broadcast station. And I guess theres like 6 more episodes of king of the hill left.. not sure when they will show them though.. but I am sure it will be at a terrible time so no one sees it.. like they did with futurama.

Ouch, I was under the impression that those involved with KOTH made the decision to end it so that they could go out on top or whatever. I had no idea that Fox made that decision for them. That fucking blows.