Hot Topic Clearance

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well shit, may have to swing by there on the way camping. The other day my girlfriend said she had a surprise for me. She go the latest lagwagon for 3.99, but she was bummed when I said I already had a copy and it was the red/black copy. Oh well, almost worth it at that point.

thanks for the heads up...

Travis, can you give us a heads up of what's being marked down in-store?

I dont think there is anything new. Just the same stuff thats been on clearance. A lot of times stuff isnt actually marked as being on clearance but if its older than 6 months old or so then there is a good chance its on clearance. Just check the price with an employee.

Travis, can you give us a heads up of what's being marked down in-store?

I dont think there is anything new. Just the same stuff thats been on clearance. A lot of times stuff isnt actually marked as being on clearance but if its older than 6 months old or so then there is a good chance its on clearance. Just check the price with an employee.

Can you re-post that list you posted before?

Guest duhpunk
all my hot topic has is that my chemical romance picture disc and the Twilight record

The one in Boynton Beach has a ton of shit.

I scored some mall gift cards so i keep checking the one at the mall the cards are good at. Plus I have a 15% card. Im waiting for them to do a good markdown and i should score some good stuff. They have a decent sized selection too and currently there are at least a handful of things i'd like to see go.

Currently in the sale bin are balzac and in flames records.

Guest drahtuos

i picked up this and this. i'm not entirely sure of the motivation for either other than they were on clearance..

[image]

[image]

The one I go to in Brea is terrible at pricing their stuff... They have a shit ton of vinyl and I bet half of it is market down, but you'd never know.

i was just there today... they had the alkaline trio 7 inch for .98 cents, , Planes mistaken for stars for $6.98. they also had lots of less than jake, tupac and disco before the breakdown for real cheap too (cant remember the prices for those)

The one I go to in Brea is terrible at pricing their stuff... They have a shit ton of vinyl and I bet half of it is market down, but you'd never know.

i was just there today... they had the alkaline trio 7 inch for .98 cents, , Planes mistaken for stars for $6.98. they also had lots of less than jake, tupac and disco before the breakdown for real cheap too (cant remember the prices for those)

at the mall? i dont think ive ever got anything there that was priced right...either higher or lower...

I just take the entire stack of records I'm interested in to the counter and have them price check them. They never have a problem with it. If it's on clearance I buy it - if it's not on clearance I take it back and wait for another day. Bought probably a dozen records doing this. They're real cool about it usually if you just ask, mostly cause they know how random it is with the actual markdowns on the vinyl never getting done.

Can you re-post that list you posted before?

Sorry dude, I havent been to work much this week. Ive been out sick and I wont be back til next Tuesday and by then the sale will be over.

Guest kevinb

Got these today was stoked

Coldplay

xgy-$5.00 (was $)21.00

Parachutes $4.00 (was $18.00)

Rush of blood $4.00 (was $18.00)

Mastodon-crack the skye 2x lp $15.00

Guest noeffinidea

Just got back from a HT in Brandon, here's what I got:

Bane - The Note (pic disc) ($2.99)

Crime in Stereo - Is Dead (black w/silver stars) ($1.99)

Clutch - Jam Room (clear orange/clear yellow swirl) ($3.50)

3 LPs for about $10 gotta love it.