current O Pioneers line up

Holy fuck. Saw them play in a shitty warehouse last night, with awful sound, and a shitty microphone that would electrocute you if you got too close and they still played the best set I've seen them play yet. current bass player Andrew and his hetro uterus mate make a great rhythm section and the duel vocals on their cover of "American Hearts" was fucking killer. It was awesome to see a bunch of hipster kids there for the opening noise band all perk up and get unironically stoked on a Piebald cover.

Holy fuck. Saw them play in a shitty warehouse last night, with awful sound, and a shitty microphone that would electrocute you if you got too close and they still played the best set I've seen them play yet. current bass player Andrew and his hetro uterus mate make a great rhythm section and the duel vocals on their cover of "American Hearts" was fucking killer. It was awesome to see a bunch of hipster kids there for the opening noise band all perk up and get unironically stoked on a Piebald cover.

haha the set up sounds like my house.

american hearts is one of like 3 piebald songs that i know. its the only one i like.

eric should chain up his rhythm section to the tour bus or something.

i love love love love love it! man, sweet vocals on that piebald cover. i can't wait to see them play again since i missed this show because i got off work late. instead i went to the local pizza joint and bought a pizza for myself, made a new girlfriend, and then watched sex in the city, painted my toenails, and played peggle(don't get to do this very often).

so awesome! vagina-tastic.