P/O: Dear Landlord - Dream Homes LP is up now

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just emailed matt @ no idea to see if they included the slips of paper with the cream and pink versions of the LP like they usually do with rare versions.

Good move. I'm definitely interested in hearing the outcome. They don't always put the slips in, though. I have a Blacktop Cadence /3 that has no slip.

i just emailed matt @ no idea to see if they included the slips of paper with the cream and pink versions of the LP like they usually do with rare versions.

Good move. I'm definitely interested in hearing the outcome. They don't always put the slips in, though. I have a Blacktop Cadence /3 that has no slip.

yeah..it'd be nice to know what color we have. after seeing these new salmon colors i have no idea which color i have now.

Mine is warped to balls :(

Send photos to Matt or Geis. The records were all mailed Priority / Airmail... so there should have been no problems, BUT... with so many mailing at once, there were bound to be a couple damaged. Law of averages and whatnot. Bummer, but it will be resolved if you get in touch.

Mine is warped to balls :(

Send photos to Matt or Geis. The records were all mailed Priority / Airmail... so there should have been no problems, BUT... with so many mailing at once, there were bound to be a couple damaged. Law of averages and whatnot. Bummer, but it will be resolved if you get in touch.

Will do thanks.

I'd say they're both Purple, by calling it Purple Mix I expect it covers any variants,

I'm waiting to see what I get, I should get them on Wednesday!

Hello buddy, are you getting any for your distro or just personal copies?

Hi Tom,

Yeah, I should, according to the tracking!, be getting them tomorrow, but they won't have the screen print cover and I expect they'll just be on No Idea Grey vinyl!!

Hello buddy, are you getting any for your distro or just personal copies?

Hi Tom,

Yeah, I should, according to the tracking!, be getting them tomorrow, but they won't have the screen print cover and I expect they'll just be on No Idea Grey vinyl!!

That's fine by me dude. Expect an order soon!