Need a roommate in LA?

Ok, so I currently live with 2 girls who will be moving in with their boyfriends once our lease is up at the end of July. As much as I'd love to get my own place, it's just not realistic at the moment. So, I am currently on the prowl for anyone (guy or girl doesn't matter) that has a place with a spare bedroom that they'd like to rent out to a super clean 23 year old girl. I have a full-time job and get a regular paycheck. I cook and bake all the time. Plus, I have multiple people to vouch for me if needed. I was looking to find something near the Silverlake/Los Feliz/Hollywood area since I'd like to find something closer to where I work. But am open to other areas if it's the right fit.

I'm trying to see if I can find something out there on the boards I visit regularly before having to resort to Craigslist.

PM me if you know of anything.

Guest adam526
i could be wrong, but i dont think there are many people on this board from LA, so your chances of finding roomates here prob arent too good.

Disagree, seems like there is quite a big population of Angelenos on here.

I wish I could move, my lease still has 9 months. I want a fucking dog!

I can't wait to buy a house so I can own a dog. I'm aloud to have a cat but, dogs > cats.

I know right, fuck cats! If I sweet talked I could totally convince my manager because he's a pushover, but I don't have time for a dog right now anyway.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest adam526
all this talk of LA makes me want to go there and visit. i miss going to THE GRIDDLE

You're officially awesome in my book. Espresso Pancakes for the fucking win.

all this talk of LA makes me want to go there and visit. i miss going to THE GRIDDLE

you don't understand how much i crave going there. I've been thinking about it since i moved back. well there and a el salvadorian restaurant off of sunset, about a block south on vine. i miss those rinky dink special places.

Guest adam526

you don't understand how much i crave going there. I've been thinking about it since i moved back. well there and a el salvadorian restaurant off of sunset, about a block south on vine. i miss those rinky dink special places.

I can't even wrap my mind around that place. Within days of each other I had the best pancakes I've ever had and the best baked potato I've ever had.