seriously ? ebay content

Guest kevinb

Guest kevinb

who the fuck dose this, by the way is the lamest excuse i've heard in some time.

"Sorry to bother,

but i just realized I already had this LP.

Would you mind refunding me my money?

For your inconvenience I can give you the amount it cost to list the item."

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kevinb
It's a lose lose situation, I bet when you send it to him he'll probably either say he didn't get it or file a lame paypal claim.

That's what I mean, I thought about sending it to him because well who the hell buys a record they already have, THEN pay for it, and then email me telling me oh hey...

who the fuck dose this, by the way is the lamest excuse i've heard in some time.

"Sorry to bother,

haha awesome. that was me. (ebay user id: shitstroll)

its not an excuse, I do in fact already have the LP. (check HYE list)

though, its funny how you run to VC and complain (cry?) about it.

Even though I did ask for a refund, and re-listing an item is only one click a way, if you find it too hard to refund the money to me go ahead and just send it.

well who the hell buys a record they already have

me! This happens to me all the time actually. I usually just resell or preferably trade the doubles.

exactly..

i cant keep track of every single record i own, and when I bought it, i saw that it was a good price and didnt think twice. then later, i in fact realized i did indeed have it.

also, record is :

Dillinger Four - civil war on CLEAR

Guest kevinb
refund sent. fucker. anyone want this i will sell it 23 ppd

Wayne (FTW) was looking for this, I'd suggest him!

thanks for the heads up

me! This happens to me all the time actually. I usually just resell or preferably trade the doubles.

exactly..

i cant keep track of every single record i own, and when I bought it, i saw that it was a good price and didnt think twice. then later, i in fact realized i did indeed have it.

also, record is :

Dillinger Four - civil war on CLEAR

By bidding and even going so far as to pay you entered a binding contract. The fact you already own the record and couldn't be bothered to check is your fault, not that of the seller. Why should he have his time wasted because you can't keep track of what you own? It is your mistake to correct by reselling the record once it gets sent to you.

To the guy selling it make sure you send it with delivery confirmation so this dude doesn't try and pimp you by claiming you never sent it.

Guest kevinb
what a flippin' bastard. you're the reason i didn't get that record on clear from Fat Wreck :P
actually i bought it off the boards for $40 right when that first one went for $80 on ebay, none the less someone bought it from me today for 23 ppd :'(

"Sorry to bother,

haha awesome. that was me. (ebay user id: shitstroll)

its not an excuse, I do in fact already have the LP. (check HYE list)

though, its funny how you run to VC and complain (cry?) about it.

Even though I did ask for a refund, and re-listing an item is only one click a way, if you find it too hard to refund the money to me go ahead and just send it.

Not that I have anything you'd want you've just been added to my bad buyer ebay block list. I fucking can't stand people who don't take responsibilty for their mistakes. A major problem with this country. Your the crybaby in my mind. If it's so easy to take care of why didn't you just go through with the binding contract you made and sell it yourself when you get it?

Lazy. Lazy. Lazy.

Also, this is one of the problems with the ebay feedback situation. The buyer has all the control. He can just threaten bad feedback and their is nothing the seller can do about it.