Sharing Time

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm Craig.

I'm 21 years old.

I want to be a counseling psychologist, but I have no idea how I am going to get there.

I can't stand Schenectady save for a few people, but I am almost out of here.

The first band I ever loved was the Beach Boys, followed by Weezer.

If I had to do a top artists thing, Tom Waits, Bruce Springsteen, Weezer, The Beach Boys, The Beatles, Hum, The Promise Ring, Sunny Day Real Estate, Depeche Mode and The Flaming Lips and Mogwai would be on there.

Single, but it's the surroundings that make it difficult.

Hobbies: Learning how to play musical instruments that are criminally under appreciated, bowling, writing, card games of any kind and camping.

Dislikes: Yogurt, gossip, the phrases "bro", "Broski" and "no homo".

- Names Mike (real name is Mike)

- I'm single. have been for way too long. I am a bit reclusive and pretty shy among most. I play in a metal/punk band which consists of two bass players, me on guitar, and a drummer.

- Job Description: I work at a sandwich shop and do design gigs on the side. I make good tips. I originally was a Volunteer Coordinator for some music/film festivals around the country, but came home to stay near my mom who's in hospice care till she passes.

- Fav vacation spot is anywhere where i can enjoy myself with the people I am with.

- Fav bands: it's a tie between Jawbreaker and Boston. I have a love for all music. I like Metal, Country, Rock (and all it's forms), Jazz, Etc etc. My love lies mostly in Punk Rock, Crust, powerviolence, etc. etc.

- My name is Adrian. I am 23.

- I live in south texas. It's practically mexico, and as a teen i hated it here, but i've come to realize the area is not bad at all.

- I have a girlfriend who i've known for 3 years, but have dated for a little over 2 years.

- I have a degree in tv/film and a minor in english. because of said degree, i am unemployed and have been for a year and a half.

- I'm currently working on prerequisites to try to get into a masters degree program to become an occupational therapist.

- my favorite band is cursive. my wallet is signed by tim kasher. Lately i've been listening to a lot of animal collective and yeah yeah yeahs.

- I love to read books.

JESUS CHRIST there are some real pieces of work in this thread. I go away for the weekend and live my life away from a message board and all of a sudden i come back and just find people just saying the same old stuff from last week.

anyway, yes, as someone who very nicely defended me said, it isn't my fault that people upped the ante. thanks for looking out.

anyway, name is Kyleigh. I'm 25 years old and I currently live in Southeast England. I moved here in January after my engagement of 2 years fizzled and we broke up. I have family living over here so i decided to move here to get away from everything and just kind of have a breather before i move home again. i'm from southern missouri, went to school at the university of missouri.

I love the st. louis cardinals and st. louis blues, but it is hard to follow them both when i'm across the sea.

i lived in hawaii when i was a little kid for about 3 years when my dad was in the army still, but then he retired and we moved home to the mainland....unfair, right? i love it out there and i'll retire there when life slows down someday.

I like reading (currently working my way through infinite jest and the smaller hemingway books like snows of kilimajaro, old man and the sea and a movable feast), films and tv shows on DVD (inbetweeners is a GREAT british comedy that everyone shoudl check out!!) and going to concerts. I went to see an alt country band called whispertown 2000 last night! great fun.

My parents have a lake condo in missouri, which I love.

I have dated 3 different british guys since i've been over here and think they are quite gentlemanly so far.

When I was in university, i worked at hooters for 8 months.

what else do you want to know?

My name is Julio Rodriguez, but when my mom yells at me I'm known as Cesar.

I lived in Los Angeles most of my life (excpet for 3 years in Miami)

I work for the biggest legal newspaper in the state (fucking yawn fest)

I'm about to turn 22 and learned to play bass 8 year ago.

The first record I ever bought with my own money was Kerplunk. ($1)

I love collecting old NES and SNES games,Goodwills are the best for this hobby.

I love long drives with my friends and tend to annoy them by not playing music and making them talk the whole drive.

I love DC Comics, I am a fan boy for them but do read other titles.

I am a fan of the 3rd TMNT (thats pretty lame)

If I ever met you at a show I will buy you something to drink (SXE kids get water/no soda)

I will destroy anyone here at any EA hockey game before 1998

My dream is to travel, I hope to do this by opening up an online store that will give me a lot of free time or continue my dream of trying to become a Journalist.

Two of my best friends are on this board and awesome dudes who always have my back.

I wait to meet a girl who can tell me 3 things I dont know and make me laugh.

I'm Alex

I'm 24, my birthday is on valentines day

Grew up just outside London, UK and moved into central london in february last year.

I work as a designer in print media at a magazine.

I've played drums on and off for about six years but since i moved to my current place i've not been able to play due to the noise.

I'm well travelled, was lucky enough to go to a lot of places with my parents when i was young. I spent one winter teaching skiing in Mont Tremblent nr. Montreal in Canada and travelled around New Zealand afterwards.

Been a supporter of Arsenal (football club) since i was very young, forgot about them for a while but im now back into it and on the waiting list for a season ticket.

Have an awesome girlfriend, been with her for two and a half years

I love my xbox 360 a little too much, i'll smash anyone at COD4

Favourite band is The Bronx

Favourite TV show is Entourage

I'm David.

I'm 19 and go to Columbia College Chicago and major in Journalism.

I work for the US Attorney's Office in Chicago and hate it.

I was born and raised in Northwest Indiana and still love it there.

I play a bunch of different instruments and currently play guitar in a band called The New Brunette. I'm really proud of the music we're making and love the guys I'm playing with.

As far as favorite bands go I have both an Alkaline Trio tattoo and a Hot Water Music tattoo so I think that sums it up pretty well.

I'm straightedge and used to be a vegetarian.

If anyone wants to know anything else just ask.

Guest afsdan
I'm David.

I play a bunch of different instruments and currently play guitar in a band called The New Brunette. I'm really proud of the music we're making and love the guys I'm playing with.

As far as favorite bands go I have both an Alkaline Trio tattoo and a Hot Water Music tattoo so I think that sums it up pretty well.

will you stay straightedge after yer old enough to buy booze?

I'm David.

will you stay straightedge after yer old enough to buy booze?

I do intend to. I really have no desire to drink because of family issues concerning alcoholism (read: my dad was a violent drunk) and don't ever want to turn out like that.

I've had plenty of chances to drink, but it just doesn't appeal to me.

if you were to go to a bbq and could have any food you wanted, what would you eat?

also, when are you coming to my house for a bbq?

This is a great question. When it comes to bbq's it's hard to beat ribs, or chicken wings, anything that can be coated in a delicious sauce really. However, I'm also a fan of the simple things such as hamburgers and hot dogs. And if you can find a way to add bacon to it (i.e. bacon on a burger, bcaon wrapped anything) it's a good way to go in my book,

I'll be pretty much free after thee weekend of my band's show, which is the 19th. I expect to see you there :)