Gaslight/Murder By Death/Loved Ones /Frank Turner

Got this from a concert e-mail and I haven't seen any news about this tour(?) yet, but this should be a great show.

Not on ticketmaster yet for the fonda and the only show listed on ticketmaster is at portland on 9/22

The Gaslight Anthem

with Murder by Death, The Loved Ones, Frank Turner

Tuesday, September 17

The Music Box @ Fonda

Los Angeles, CA

Just got the same email and its listed on Gaslight's MySpace page. I'll be @ Verizon Wireless seeing Blink that night.

Fuck I didnt realize it was the same nite. Im pretty sure Ill be at that Blink show too. Id love to see a show w/ Gaslight and The Loved Ones. I miss The Loved Ones every damn time they come here.

that just made the sting of missing out on blink tickets a tad easier to take

and if i get tickets to the 2nd irvine blink show they add - im really just switching out weezer for TGA/Frank turner etc

Do you know when tickets go on sale for the second Irvine show?

I might be getting tickets to the first show from WB but I dont want to count on that. There is no way Im missing a Blink reunion show.

that just made the sting of missing out on blink tickets a tad easier to take

and if i get tickets to the 2nd irvine blink show they add - im really just switching out weezer for TGA/Frank turner etc

I might be getting tickets to the first show from WB but I dont want to count on that. There is no way Im missing a Blink reunion show.

i dont know yet, im hoping its a while so i can actually have the money this time. the only thing ive seen so far is that mark said they are adding a second show with FOB on the 18th

i dont know yet, im hoping its a while so i can actually have the money this time. the only thing ive seen so far is that mark said they are adding a second show with FOB on the 18th

Yea this is one show I would pay good money for to get good seats but the cheapest Ive seen tickets on stub hub for one of the first 3 sections is like $200 per ticket. I cant really afford $400 for me and my gf to go to a show right now. I wouldnt mind paying the regular ticketmaster prices for those seats but $200 each is a bit much. They better sound good this time too, last time I saw them with Green Day they sounded terrible

Yea this is one show I would pay good money for to get good seats but the cheapest Ive seen tickets on stub hub for one of the first 3 sections is like $200 per ticket. I cant really afford $400 for me and my gf to go to a show right now. I wouldnt mind paying the regular ticketmaster prices for those seats but $200 each is a bit much. They better sound good this time too, last time I saw them with Green Day they sounded terrible

yeah, if i can grab tickets when i go up - i actually dont mind 60 per ticket when they go up for the most expensive. or 40 or so for the second section. but not going for those scalper prices.

and im thinking/hoping this will hit OC...im lazy. and no matter what the different openers are --- as long as i have frank, thats the best lineup i could ask for.

really? gaslight is big enough now to do the fox instead of glasshouse and grove instead of anaheim HOB?

im thinking it might do HOB...?

well i'm just comparing the size in my mind to the fonda.. which i think is bigger than the glass house.. i have no idea how big the fox is, so i'm not sure.. actually.. i'm not sure how big the fonda is either anymore..

i cant imagine gaslight can draw that amount of people to fill anything like the fox, wiltern, or the grove. also, if they for whatever reason added a second LA show it wouldnt make sense to do it at a different venue. if they're doing anything outside of LA between here and SD it would either be the glass house or the house of blues.