Whats the nicest thing anyone ever said about you?

last night one of the dudes from the band i photographed said i was 'by far the best photographer [he's] ever seen'.

not true, but still nice to hear!

if i ever sell my novels, i'll come up to PA just so you can take my author picture, except with me screaming and with a giant sword.

because author pictures are always the same. introspective look/possible fist under the chin.

and then bam! dude with a sword.

last night one of the dudes from the band i photographed said i was 'by far the best photographer [he's] ever seen'.

not true, but still nice to hear!

if i ever sell my novels, i'll come up to PA just so you can take my author picture, except with me screaming and with a giant sword.

because author pictures are always the same. introspective look/possible fist under the chin.

kdeal!

also, you'd better come up here even if you dont sell them so we can hang out! :]

but i have no doubt that you'll be a super famous awesome published author!

kdeal!

also, you'd better come up here even if you dont sell them so we can hang out! :]

but i have no doubt that you'll be a super famous awesome published author!

FACT.

hanging out with Allison is high on my list of things to do.

My first GF in high school recently admitted that she broke up with me because I was, "too nice".

Now she's in a failing engagement and chasing after me. This sounds like a cheesy avril lavigne song.

All kidding aside I think the one that means the most is my older brother saying I'm the only person he can openly talk to.

i've been told by a few classmates that they admire the way the scripts I write are always overflowing with imagination.

&in a creative writing class two years ago, a piece I wrote that I read aloud actually got the class into a massive argument. 2/3s saying the piece was beautiful and haunting and the rest saying it was absolutely disgusting.

i love posts where we all pat ourselves on the back.

And I used to get told I look like John Cusack a lot when I was in high school, which I guess is a compliment.

dude, totally a compliment, in my professional opinion.

Thats very good to know haha.

It was weird because my female spanish teacher used to tell me this on what seemed like a weekly basis. She would aslo go on and on about he was her favorite actor and all this other stuff so it kind of creeped me out.

FACT.

hanging out with Allison is high on my list of things to do.

If you guys were a celebrity couple, you'd be Alanson.

Alanson's vacation in Japan! super awesome power couple terrorizes japan like godzilla!

thats all the headlines i could think up right now...

but that name is awesome.