Independent Label Collective

Hey guys, been a while since I posted here, but figured I would post something about this cool new thing a bunch of people and myself have the chance to be involved with. Here is a little press release thingy for the ILC:

We are overwhelmed with joy that at long last we may officially announce the creation of the Independent Label Collective. The ILC is a collaborative effort between a number of independent music's greatest labels and musicians that aims to combine resources and experience to deliver new and DIY-minded solutions to distribution, merchandising, marketing, licensing and PR, with sights set high for greater market expansion in the future.

With great legendary labels like Asian Man Records, Sympathy for the Record Industry, Gravity, and Second Nature Recordings alongside up and coming labels like Gilead Media, Red Scare, Cavity Records, Init Records & The Mylene Sheath, we feel the possibilities will be endless.

The ILC was conceived early in 2009 by a small handful of individuals whom felt as though the music industry needed a shot in the arm, that business as usual wasn't working, that labels & artists needed to take control of their future. After months of hard work and preparation we are pleased to make this idea a reality.

Be certain to keep an eye out for upcoming releases from Ben Weasel, Austin Lucas, The Bouncing Souls, Sakes Alive!!, Gifts from Enola, Thou, Krallice, Bomb the Music Industry & many many more. Anyone interested in working with, or being involved in the ILC can email us at [email protected].

Complete list of ILC labels:

Asian Man Records

Beer City Records

Cavity Records

Chunksaah Records

CI Records

Corrosive Recordings

Crash and Bang

Dr. Strange Records

Frontier Records

Gilead Media

Gravity Records