Dinner is top srs biz. Post your pictures bitches

[image]

Angus sirloin marinated in chili pepper, garlic powder, and 3 brothers seasoning salt w/ extra virgin olive oil and Worcester sauce for 3 hours. Served medium rare w/ home made garlic butter on top. Mashed potatoes on the side w/ remaining garlic butter onside, w/ a nice mixed green Caesar salad on the side. Home made strawberry shortcake for desert, with the cake being sweet . Can't show pictures of that cause if dinner was a rap battle I'd be Jay Z and you cats would be Solja Boy.

dammit i wish i had seen this thread last night. i had some people over for dinner and made an amazingly delish meal.

chicken cacciatore, pasta, corn, garlic breadsticks and some vanilla pudding for dessert.

best part: i made so much i'll have leftovers for the next 2 days. mmm....

That all sounds awesome. Honestly anyone can eat well if you shop smart. Everything we made last night was 20 bucks including milk and potatoes for a week. Look for meat sales. We got a pound and a half of angus sirloin for 6.50, which was the perfect amount for two with some left over. If not for the strawberries which were four bucks, and the whipped cream for the shortcake which was two bucks, and the pre made bag of salad w/ dressing and stuff (cause I wanted to save time) for 4. I mean shit we make our own amazing crutons out of wheat sandwich bread, and a head of lettuce is a buck fifty. If you get dressing in a bottle it'll last you for like three months at least. You can eat amazingly for cheap if you just go to the store and look. Stay on the outside isles away from the expensive processed foods and you'll be game.