new set your goals song - gaia bleeds

sum41 are just a bunch of posers, i mean, can we all just agree on that?

i saw them do exactly what they did on a major label before they were signed. outside of that last record they've been remarkably consistent. they're no more posers than midtown or autopilot off were only they made money.

bunch of posers

this song doesnt really remind me of sum41 at all but i still say they had some songs that were on mutiny that sounded exactly like them. regardless, its a good progression for syg.

on a side note...

my god was hazen st. bad. never, ever liked that mess. saw them at warped tour one year cuz no one else i wanted to see were playing and i was hoping chad gilbert would hop on stage with them but i only made it through about two and half songs before i felt like i was in the movie scanners.

These songs are fucking rad. I forgot how much I really love this band.

Agreed, SYG waited WAY too long to put out a new record.

well, I mean, it wasn't their fault at all... and it actually worked out to their benefit since eulogy pushed the shit out of Munity to bank on it as much as possible before losing the band...

Agreed, SYG waited WAY too long to put out a new record.

well, I mean, it wasn't their fault at all... and it actually worked out to their benefit since eulogy pushed the shit out of Munity to bank on it as much as possible before losing the band...

I understand why they waited so long and it did work out well for them cause they are on a much better/bigger label now that actually will support and market their album. I dont think Eulogy did much for them. I mean SYG made a special run of shirts with VH1 Save The Music Foundation and I guess split the profits but SYG sold those shirts to raise money so they could make a video for the song Echoes. Couldnt even get the label to help them make a video and SYG could have been the biggest/most profitable band that label ever had.