anyone ever deal with adam19 on this board?

im havinga really hard time with this kid. i bought a less than jake box set off him and paid on the forth. from that point on i have gotten excuses as to why hasn't sent it. and now im not getting any responses from him. i asked that he put delivery confirmation on it and he failed to even write me back. now he hasn't read any of my messages.

on the 11th he said he was going to mail it out on the 12th and still no respond about a DC#

anyone do a deal with him or have problems?

i don't really want to have to go to paypal for this crap.

i just want an honest answer from the kid, my records or my money.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm waiting on something from him too. Ordered a bunch of stuff from a ton of people on the 7th-8th and have received stuff from everyone, except him. But it's only been a week, so I haven't been too worried yet.

im trying not to worry. im in the same boat, everything i have bought from people has already came. including something i bought 2 days ago with media mail.

i've been waiting like 2 weeks for him to send something I bought. I wrote him the other day and he responded the next day with what sounded like pretty flimsy excuses and assured me he was sending out all the packages he has on friday (which would be yesterday).

I'm holding faith he makes good on his word, else I'm going to be really pissed off and then having to deal with paypal to get the money back if he flakes.

this is what i got from him:

Re: less than jake

« Message sent on Mar 7, 2008, 4:41pm »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, I've been super-busy this week with a friend visiting from out of town, but I'm attempting to get your package and all the other stuff I've sold together and ready to be taken to the post office tomorrow morning. I will do my best to remember to get delivery confirmation on yours. Thanks for your patience.

-Adam

and then this:

Re: less than jake

« Message sent on Mar 11, 2008, 1:37am »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's going out in the morning! Let me know when you get it. Thanks again.

and from that point on he has been online. looked at some messages and stop looking at them all together. hopefully paypal sets him straight

Guest scriptedrain

I'm trying to buy a Crime in Stereo 7" off of him and he told me 3 nights in a row that he was going to take a picture of it. Tried PMing him since (it's been 2 weeks now) and haven't heard back. Still want the record, just wish it didn't have to go down (well, not go down) like this.

I don't want to bad mouth him either, don't take it like that, maybe something came up or he's overly busy / at a rough point. I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt, just wanted to share my experience after reading the subject line.

thanks.

at this point i see that he has been online. with me he hasn't responded or even opened my mail. it shows he was online yesterday.

i wish it didn't get to paypal but damn.

why can't people just be upfront if they are having problems. don't sell shit if you can't mail it out. or give me a good reason. it's a trip to the post office.