PO: BROADWAY CALLS/ RIOT BEFORE split 7" VC Exclus

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

[image]

BROADWAY CALLS/ RIOT BEFORE split 7" no idea purple/grey vinyl

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/VCSAY10BC

Say 10 released this split 7" a while back, but they had 133 copies without cover sitting around collecting dust. When talking the other day about the Riot Before, this came up in conversation and I mentioned how our good buddy Eric at I Heart U could print up some silk-screened covers and we could sell them as a VC exclusive. We have 125 copies for sale. The color of vinyl span purple to grey like a number of No Idea titles do, but instead of listing all the different colors, we figured we would just list it as No idea Grey/Purple. 2 songs from each band on a release that will be highly sought after down the road. Get one while you can. These will be printed on a mint green silk-screen sleeve

Guest Admin

On a side note, any of you label folks that are sitting on vinyl with no jackets, you should have someone silk-screen jackets for you and we can sell them on VC

Guest Admin
Will need to grab one of these with my next order, which I hope is sooooon, mainly for the cover

edit: and I can do jackets if you're looking for someone cheeeeeep

I almost asked you, sorry I didn't.

Will need to grab one of these with my next order, which I hope is sooooon, mainly for the cover

edit: and I can do jackets if you're looking for someone cheeeeeep

no worries :)

gonna order one and bum andy out with another request to add it to an existing order

when are these supposed to be in?

Guest Admin

no worries :)

gonna order one and bum andy out with another request to add it to an existing order

when are these supposed to be in?

we have the vinyl. waiting on I Heart U to print. should be soon.

On a side note, any of you label folks that are sitting on vinyl with no jackets, you should have someone silk-screen jackets for you and we can sell them on VC

I may be redoing the Echoes of Harper's Ferry / Sleeper Horse 7" since they turned out so pixelated.

I would buy that. Echoes is totally the next orgcore band.

Also, aren't Broadway Call's songs supposed to not sound so good at the end?

I may be redoing the Echoes of Harper's Ferry / Sleeper Horse 7" since they turned out so pixelated.

Good to hear. Josh did a great job with the artwork but it wasn't represented well in the layout so I'm going to get together with him and figure something out.

Good to hear. Josh did a great job with the artwork but it wasn't represented well in the layout so I'm going to get together with him and figure something out.

Glad to hear it. I'm really getting into those guys and can seeing buying a few copies of their stuff.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...