Jawbreaker - Dear You question

haha, I guess we ALL saw this on ebay! how much did it go for? and how is the sound quality on this, Hobo?

I posted the link to the auction in my original post. Theres still 3 days on it and no ones bid on it. The starting bid is ridiculusly high at $79, so no one may bid on it at all. I wouldnt know anything about the sound quality since its not my auction.

I posted the link to the auction in my original post. Theres still 3 days on it and no ones bid on it. The starting bid is ridiculusly high at $79, so no one may bid on it at all. I wouldnt know anything about the sound quality since its not my auction.

oops, my bad.. it looks legit, with the close-ups and printed dust sleeve, but for that price I'd want a blue version.

anyone know what the blue is limited to?

I have this record. Black vinyl on Geffen (DGC) copyright 1995. I can safely say without any question:

1. It is not a bootleg. I bought it new from a local record store the week it came out and took off the shrink wrap myself.

2. It is an original US pressing. All matrix marks, labels, cover and inserts are straight up legit.

3. It sounds fucking fantastic.

I see there is a lot of speculation going on about the authenticity, but I can straight up say an original press on DGC was on glorious BLACK vinyl.

I have this record. Black vinyl on Geffen (DGC) copyright 1995. I can safely say without any question:

1. It is not a bootleg. I bought it new from a local record store the week it came out and took off the shrink wrap myself.

2. It is an original US pressing. All matrix marks, labels, cover and inserts are straight up legit.

3. It sounds fucking fantastic.

I see there is a lot of speculation going on about the authenticity, but I can straight up say an original press on DGC was on glorious BLACK vinyl.

pixxxxxxxx