Against Me! - The Original Cowboy

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmm...maybe because fat wised up and knows it can charge $2 more for LPs and we'll pay it.

or

since am! is on sire now, and this is being released through fat, they are asking for a higher cut with the sales

Possibly, but would that also increase the cost of the other LPs that Fat has (Cowboy, Searching)?? Hopefully not, since they were released pre-Sire, but you never know nowadays...

how much did this come out to with shipping

Shipping costs from FAT are usually close to actual cost. Shipping via media mail for me was like $3.18 or something. I ordered some posters too.

I'm pretty sure on the FAT wiki, last week Pat said he "just got" his copy, so them having them on hand wasn't too big a stretch :P

how much did this come out to with shipping

Shipping costs from FAT are usually close to actual cost. Shipping via media mail for me was like $3.18 or something. I ordered some posters too.

I'm pretty sure on the FAT wiki, last week Pat said he "just got" his copy, so them having them on hand wasn't too big a stretch :P

$13.18 ppd for me...

Yeah, I was surprised I was home when it went up. That never happens to me. (Since telling my manager I'd be leaving the end of July, he's given me like 6 hours a week. I'd have thought he'd be glad I gave him a year's notice!)

Wow, he's being a weiner.

He's been awesome the whole time I was there (2.5 years), but for the last like 2 weeks, it's been nothing.