Frank Turner - Reasons Not To Be An Idiot LTD 7" .

So who's Dustin Garrett of Graham Washington?

that's me

I tried ordering this thing for like 20 minutes yesterday again, just for fun, typing in the most random variations of addresses and everything, still not working.

Oh and yeah, their picture for the record on their site is 325/300, thought that was kind of interesting...

I'm most bummed that Charlie never wrote back to my email. I don't understand labels who don't want to help you spend your money with them.

Same here and this seems to be happening a bit lately. P+P was the same, no answers. I guess I just get used to labels who reply and are so willing to help you out with whatever, even if it isn't spending money. Oh well, shit happens I guess.

So who's Dustin Garrett of Graham Washington?

that's me

I tried ordering this thing for like 20 minutes yesterday again, just for fun, typing in the most random variations of addresses and everything, still not working.

Oh and yeah, their picture for the record on their site is 325/300, thought that was kind of interesting...

all vnyl is pressed with a +/- 10% buffer

Guest markovianprocess

Mine arrived today. I think you can tell that he was getting tired writing these...

Frank Turner - Reasons Not To Be An Idiot (305/300 Because the line between collectivism and tyranny is a thin me indeed")

so, I still never got a reply from anybody at Xtramile, after not being able to get their site to work...just sent a paypal payment and an explination in the "Comment" box...definitely recieved one today in the mail...solid as hell.

Reason # 316/300 "Because the Terminator films should have ended after #2"

extremely excited

They were on the main page, so if you don't see them, most likely gone. I never got a response from these people ever, fuckin joke really. Oh well, get one eventually...

Yeah, i don't think they are that hot with replying, when i ordered the 7" i ordered the first 3 years CD and got the split with Austin Lucas instead. I mailed them the same day and still haven't had a reply.

I know people are busy, but a little confirmation email saying that the at least got the email wouldn't go amiss.

They were on the main page, so if you don't see them, most likely gone. I never got a response from these people ever, fuckin joke really. Oh well, get one eventually...

hmmm....yeah thats quite a bummer. especially seeing i made a post in the sales/wants part of the board about a week or so ago asking if anyone had one.

yup, get one eventually i guess. (and no better time than now to start)...so does anyone who got one want to sell/trade it?

Yeah, i don't think they are that hot with replying, when i ordered the 7" i ordered the first 3 years CD and got the split with Austin Lucas instead. I mailed them the same day and still haven't had a reply.

I know people are busy, but a little confirmation email saying that the at least got the email wouldn't go amiss.

I've also had the same problem with them , also ordered something else with my 7" and they sent me the Austin Lucas/Frank Turner split 7" instead of what i ordered, its cool that its signed by Frank Turner but its not what i ordered !!!

Contacted them the same day and had no answer, sent another e-mail and still no answer..........They just don't seem to wanna know >:(

I've also had the same problem with them , also ordered something else with my 7" and they sent me the Austin Lucas/Frank Turner split 7" instead of what i ordered, its cool that its signed by Frank Turner but its not what i ordered !!!

Contacted them the same day and had no answer, sent another e-mail and still no answer..........They just don't seem to wanna know >:(

I ordered both 7"s, and haven't got either.........yet!!!

Thats a real shit .....and Alan they also need to take a leaf out of your book on "how to run a distro the right way" ;)

Some of these mailorder companies are a real joke >:(

Thats a real shit .....and Alan they also need to take a leaf out of your book on "how to run a distro the right way" ;)

Thanks, but, unfortunately I've also sent the wrong records to people before as well, you're obviously one of the lucky ones that haven't suffered from my lapses!!!

Thanks, but, unfortunately I've also sent the wrong records to people before as well, you're obviously one of the lucky ones that haven't suffered from my lapses!!!

I don't mind the fact they sent me the wrong package, i mean that shit happens. I am just a little gutted they haven't replied to my emails.

I go those 7"s the other day also buddy. Cheers!