Enter Shikari

Guys are huge over here, think they had a number three record with their last one which they self-released, not my kinda thing but they deserve respect for that. New one is better, a lot of the vocals are very similar to Mike Skinner of the streets.

thats what I thought too, about the vocals! thats crazy, self-released their record and it was #3 on the charts? thats really impressive.

Guys are huge over here, think they had a number three record with their last one which they self-released, not my kinda thing but they deserve respect for that. New one is better, a lot of the vocals are very similar to Mike Skinner of the streets.

thats what I thought too, about the vocals! thats crazy, self-released their record and it was #3 on the charts? thats really impressive.

Yeah i know, they went straight to the bank with that one! They're from the same area i grew up in, saw them lose a battle of the bands to a bunch of forty year-olds in a pub band a few years ago, crazy to see where they are now. Also really nice guys, definitely not buying into the whole scene kid image which is really refreshing.

Oh and it reached number four not three, my bad. Sold quarter of a million now. Thanks wikipedia!

Yeah i know, they went straight to the bank with that one! They're from the same area i grew up in, saw them lose a battle of the bands to a bunch of forty year-olds in a pub band a few years ago, crazy to see where they are now. Also really nice guys, definitely not buying into the whole scene kid image which is really refreshing.

Oh and it reached number four not three, my bad. Sold quarter of a million now. Thanks wikipedia!

thats so awesome. i have them booked this fall, so hearing that they're really nice and all rules. looking forward

My old band played with them in Kansas City I think two summers ago. They are still one of the most enjoyable live shows that I have ever seen! All of the guys were super nice & some friends of mine ended up keeping in touch with them. On a side note Matt Skiba heard these guys the last time Trio played KC, thought they were the best thing ever & got all their contact info from my friend.

thats so awesome. i have them booked this fall, so hearing that they're really nice and all rules. looking forward

Supposedly their live show in a club is super insane. I haven't seen them before but some co-workers did a few years back on their first US tour.

Supposedly their live show in a club is super insane. I haven't seen them before but some co-workers did a few years back on their first US tour.

They were running up walls & doing flips off them while playing as well as jumping off of everything imaginable. I had never see a band pull that kind of stuff off while playing so tightly.

fine by me, their money still spends the same

fair enough, haha.

you might wanna gouge out your eyes and ears though by the end of the night. my heart goes out to you.

can't be worse than seeing brokencyde live... and I survived that, I think i'll be okay. but thanks for your concerns!!