Anyone else sick as fuck right now?

I went to gainesville for 4th of July with like 30 other people to go to a friend that lives in gainesville's party. Now pretty much 20-25 people that went and another 15-20 of the people that live in gainesville that were there are all sick as fuck. Seems like we all have the same thing (cant move/zero energy, aching body, diarrhea, cough, fever). They just confirmed 10 cases of swine flu at my school in the past couple days... I hope thats what we have.

I went to gainesville for 4th of July with like 30 other people to go to a friend that lives in gainesville's party. Now pretty much 20-25 people that went and another 15-20 of the people that live in gainesville that were there are all sick as fuck. Seems like we all have the same thing (cant move/zero energy, aching body, diarrhea, cough, fever). They just confirmed 10 cases of swine flu at my school in the past couple days... I hope thats what we have.

Why would you want swine flu exactly? So its not something more serious?

Why would you want swine flu exactly? So its not something more serious?

I was joking.