Hey Mods RE: Trolls

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not against new people in any way, shape or form.

I like all the new blood. But with all the new folks we're getting a ton of dudes who just clog shit up.

Flicker, just a thought. Isn't making a million posts about how everyone is over reacting taking the problem just as seriously as we are?

I don't think you guys get when he's just fucking with you. I, however, find it quite amusing.

I'm not against new people in any way, shape or form.

I like all the new blood. But with all the new folks we're getting a ton of dudes who just clog shit up.

Flicker, just a thought. Isn't making a million posts about how everyone is over reacting taking the problem just as seriously as we are?

I don't think you guys get when he's just fucking with you. I, however, find it quite amusing.

Eh to be honest I get the shtick but at some point you either bring something meaningful to the table or just butt the fuck out. I mean "fucking around with people" 100% of the time is a bit tiresome. And you can talk about how this is just a message board not serious business but honestly then why would anyone come to a message board for the express purpose of fucking with people. I mean that seems to indicate less of a life than someone who comes to "converse."

Just my take.

It would be cool to have a few day period before you could post. I've seen that before and I think it can deter some of the dramatics that have occurred. Well that and some of the "regulars" - including myself - cooling off about flipping (the major drama inducing topic)

Some boards also have a "waiting room" where someone must attain a certain number of posts before mods allow them on the general boards. it's a little annoying but it tends to weed out the morons and spammers.

It would be cool to have a few day period before you could post. I've seen that before and I think it can deter some of the dramatics that have occurred. Well that and some of the "regulars" - including myself - cooling off about flipping (the major drama inducing topic)

Some boards also have a "waiting room" where someone must attain a certain number of posts before mods allow them on the general boards. it's a little annoying but it tends to weed out the morons and spammers.

Or in the case of this board, the moron eBay sellers (instead of the spammers) who get ragged on for dumb auctions and feel the need to defend themselves.

I blame me, my screen name seems to provoke people, who do I see about changing it

post of the day right there.

sorry about busting your balls about HHLL. They were just SUPER dicks when I booked them here.

they're just stupid dicks in general. but what did they do when you booked them?

Guest scriptedrain
sometimes I think my sense of humor is just too weird for the internet :)

S'all good. You're the last one on the first page of members sorted by # of posts, and the closest to reach 2,000 posts. Talk about weird on the internet. 8-)

sometimes I think my sense of humor is just too weird for the internet :)

S'all good. You're the last one on the first page of members sorted by # of posts, and the closest to reach 2,000 posts. Talk about weird on the internet. 8-)

forgive me, I don't follow... I post here a lot? Dude I just had a really fucked up day. So forgive me if I'm stupid.

post of the day right there.

sorry about busting your balls about HHLL. They were just SUPER dicks when I booked them here.

they're just stupid dicks in general. but what did they do when you booked them?

broke an Xbox, a television, smoked pot inside a community center, and pissed in bottles and then left them there.

DOUCHEBAGS