Want: AJJ Mischief Brew split 8"

kjg12590

Son of a bitch! Just when I think I have my AJJ collection done shit like this pops up that I had never even heard about.

Need both varients of the AJJ / Mischief Brew 8". Ill pay 25ppd per record so if you have both of them look at how much money you could make. PM me!!!!!111!!!!@#

PS: In case you are like me and knew nothing about it, hears what the records look like...

[image]

Would've thought people saw the thread. Was bumped quite a few times, and these were available for more than a week.

Mine isn't for sale, but if they have any at their show next week, I'll be sure to grab one.

yeah that'd be awesome, i dont know where i was whenever that thread was up but i totally missed it, obviously

Damn...They are gone already...that does suck, I was gonna pick them up to. When I first saw them I even went thru the whole checkout process, saw how much shipping was, and decided to wait...Why wait? I still don't know what I was thinking. Don't really know what I was waiting for....snooze and lose

Damn...They are gone already...that does suck, I was gonna pick them up to. When I first saw them I even went thru the whole checkout process, saw how much shipping was, and decided to wait...Why wait? I still don't know what I was thinking. Don't really know what I was waiting for....snooze and lose

i saw shipping costs and said screw that. it was going to be like $15 for a 7", 2 8"s, and a LP.

i'll be seeing AJJ on tour soon, hopefully they'll have some then.

for the AJJ collectors, check out

http://folktalerecords.wordpress.com/store/

they are selling a V/A LP with AJJ on it..

"V/A – SUN, SMOG AND HATE - LP + MP3 DOWNLOAD CARD

Five bands from Los Angeles, California and five bands from Phoenix, Arizona gather together to sing songs about the things they have in common: sun, smog, and hate. The idea behind this record was to create a collection of catchy/pop songs all negative in theme, and the results blew us away so much that what was originally planned to be a six artist cassette into a ten artist lp. Some of the best music in the country is coming out of Los Angeles and Phoenix, though it is often to covered in smog and heat waves that it is often overlooked. This record collects some of the most amazing, and often un-recognized artists from those regions, and bringing them together with full force. This record will leave you speechless. Black vinyl LP’s with pro-printed labels in a hand screened sleeve with large fold out illustration. Artwork done by Narwhalz.

The artists on this record are: Andrew Jackson Jihad, Asleep In the Sea, Clark 8, Foot Ox, French Quarter, I.E., John Thill, Splinter Cake, Voice on Tape, & Whitman. "

Guest adam526
wtf. ajj sure makes collecting hard.

I just wish they had an online store where we could order most of the stuff from, or atleast keep us up to date on where and when stuff is available. I mean, I have most of the stuff, but I've been to 4-5 of their shows, and they didn't sell merch at any of those shows.

We just got in new colors of this. Clear with polka-dots:

[image]

And just clear:

[image]

there are 140 clear with polka dots & 500 plain clear will be available for the store.

(there were 170 pressed in total of the clear w/ polka dots and 550 of the plain clear!)

They should be up in the store later today.

http://www.piratespressrecords.com

Enjoy!