PO Caspian Tertia

i got my pilsner/red haze 2xLP in the mail the other day. the outer sleeve got a little banged up in shipping but it looks like a tough record to ship without it happening. very fancy and over the top packaging as usual. i think every record they put out now is getting more and more attention to detail. i can see the 180gram records being a tight fit if those sleeves are the same cut, the regular records are somewhat of a tight squeeze.

I got the pilsner/red haze one but I ordered the black 180g one. Not too bothered if I am honest. The packaging is amazing, they have really outdone themselves once again.

The clear You Are The Conductor looks incredible as well. Love this band but I wasn't a huge fan of The Four Trees, though it's alright, I just don't think it really makes you go WOW like You Are The Conductor.

Will post back later with response to the actual music on the newalbum haha.

• 3 weeks later...

The sleeves are the same for the 180g version, but the difference compared to the standard weight is quite marginal, basically they're all just snug as heck. You have to actually pinch the record and force it out. Too tight for my liking, but at least it reduces the likelihood of mishaps like the penultimate one in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ze3QmTh-hzo

Fantastic album though, and beautiful packaging as always.