macbeth shoes

i'm bored out of my skull at work for another 20 minutes and obviously this makes me want to purchase a pair of new shoes.

i'm thinking about the newman's:

[image]

anyone have any experiences/opinions/'hey allison those look sweet' /'hey allison those are god awful looking' comments?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

stick with vans. these look just like addidas sambas when you wear them, which to me look like someone wearing black socks with rubber glued to the bottom. they just always look weird.

id go with vans slip ons but i have 2 pairs and both rub my heels and just don't fit me right. it sucks because i love them and the way they look. maybe the tie ones would fit better?

Not a fan of any shoe this company has put out, all real ugly looking.

Wearing skate shoes if you dont skate is silly too. Just because they are usually really big and thick and look goofy.

Onitsukas are the way to go. Durable, comfortable, light, and a million different colors all for around $70 so totally affordable.

Onitsukas are the way to go. Durable, comfortable, light, and a million different colors all for around $70 so totally affordable.

Except in the case you have wide feet, in which case Tigers blow goats in the desert sun.

And for what its worth, I had a pair of Macbeths I really liked if memory serves. I got them a while back though probably 3-4 years ago now.

Wearing skate shoes if you dont skate is silly too. Just because they are usually really big and thick and look goofy.

the skate shoes i wear arent the big goofy kind.

these were my last shoes:

[image]

they look ok on the outside but i wore almost clean through the backs of them.

i really like tigers, but my feet are messed up and sensitive from being broken/severely sprained several times so i need a certain kind of support and tigers aren't the best.

the skate shoes i wear arent the big goofy kind.

these were my last shoes:

[image]

they look ok on the outside but i wore almost clean through the backs of them.

i really like tigers, but my feet are messed up and sensitive from being broken/severely sprained several times so i need a certain kind of support and tigers aren't the best.

Would.

(The shoes)

I've been wearing the various shoes from MacBeth for a couple years now. It took me a while to find a shoe by them that didn't fall apart quickly. Don't buy the Eliot because they won't last, especially if you go to shows and dance. I really like these:

http://macbeth.com/catalogproduct/manchester

I've only had the vegan ones so I am not sure how well the non-vegan ones hold up. But generally, not always, vegan shoes fall apart pretty easily. These have lasted for a while.