i hate buying vinyl at hot topic

Guest duhpunk

i was calling around once trying to find the HT exclusive of Colors, and i asked "do you guys carry vinyl?", and one girl responded "yeah, we have alkaline trio, panic at the disco, and twilight". i couldn't help but laugh.

the girl at the Boynton Beach mall was pretty cool though. she did a search on the computer and had a HT in Atlanta send the record to their store for me.

that sounds like my hot topic story.

me: "Do you guys carry vinyl?"

them: "Our pants are right over there."

+1

Most awesome thing I've heard all day.

Yeah it was pretty awesome. I was in Jacksonville Fl and granted it was shortly after the franchise opened and I am not sure if any of the stores were carrying records at that point.

the one in the mall by me is hit or miss with the vinyl. they did however have "wavering radiant" on both yellow/white and blue. i bought every copy to the delight of my friend who only had black. But the girl at the counter was snickering at my purchase. she also managed to ask me about vinyl while telling her co-worker she is amazed that people still buy records when she doesnt even buy cds anymore.

Guest duhpunk
the one in the mall by me is hit or miss with the vinyl. they did however have "wavering radiant" on both yellow/white and blue. i bought every copy to the delight of my friend who only had black. But the girl at the counter was snickering at my purchase. she also managed to ask me about vinyl while telling her co-worker she is amazed that people still buy records when she doesnt even buy cds anymore.

i dont think ive bought a cd in 3 years...with the exception of a live cd/dvd