samiam

boooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the early stuff is NOT good IMO, the drummer is fucking soooo bad in the New Red Archives releases.

i would suggest

astray...start where it's fucking amazing

then after 8 months of listening to the album over and over again mix in

you are freaking me out & clumsy

both records are pretty solid

after 3 months of those three records finally listen to their most recent whatevers got you down...deal with the wierd guitar and sound of the album and learn to enjoy their records...

sersiously though..astray is hit after hit...LISTEN to that fucking record

boooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the early stuff is NOT good IMO, the drummer is fucking soooo bad in the New Red Archives releases.

i would suggest

after 3 months of those three records finally listen to their most recent whatevers got you down...deal with the wierd guitar and sound of the album and learn to enjoy their records...

why go backwards? he should start at the beginning to appreciate everything as a whole. just about every punk rock recording from the 80's and early 90's has flaws.. especially the recordings. you appreciate it as instead starting off on the later stuff and not being able to appreciate the older stuff. sorta like a 16 year old playing a xbox and not appreciating a atari because it's a 8 bit archaic system.

there are so many gems across the new red recordings. sky flying by, home sweet home, speed, cakewalk, slumbering, don't break me, etc. dont let the lo-fi recordings fool you.

i love astray (and it's my fav next to "soar") and it has a far better production value than any of the new red archive records, but I think "SOAR" would have been on par with it if it had a better production value and the band had more time to get things right. maybe it's just me being old and having fond memories of my high school days growing up with the older stuff.

boooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i would suggest

He is spot on.

Astray

You are Freaking Me Out

Clumsy

Whatever's Got you Down

boooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i would suggest

He is spot on.

Astray

You are Freaking Me Out

Clumsy

Whatever's Got you Down

!!!!!!!!!QFT!!!!!!!!