SYG/FYS/Fireworks/The Swellers Tonite!

this was sold out when i got there last night.

opening band 'drive a' or something was some terrible anarchist pop-punk band; dunno how that happened.

the swellers were great.

fireworks were awesome; some crazy dude kept climbing on stage and taking the mic and trying to do vocals, then he tried to start a fist fight with someone. fireworks totally stopped playing and called the guy out and told him to stop trying to be a tough guy, cuz it's a pop punk show and no one starts fights at a four year strong/set your goals show. the whole crowd started chanting 'ass-hole!' at him and he got kicked out. hilarious.

fys was good, i guess. i don't like their music so..yeah. haha.

syg were great, as expected. songs i remember they played (off the top of my head):

mutiny!, work in progress/we do it for the money, goonies never die, this will be the death of us, look closer, summer jam, the fallen, gaia bleeds, our ethos

hottest show i've ever gone to, though. i was up front taking pics and had sweat running down into my eyes and could hardly see. good times, though!